KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: Rebels!

Star Wars: Rebels!
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 138 139 [140] 141 142 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
One thing I would have loved to see is to have one of the gateways show some EU goodness like the Vong or Darth Revan. That would have been both hilarious and awesome.
That would have been a fantastic segway for EU material. thumb up

As for Easter eggs, here is all of the voices/dialogue that can be heard when Ezra accesses the nexus:

quote:
PRE AHSOKA

YODA: Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is... (Yoda to Younglings, AOTC)

OBI-WAN: What is this place? (Obi-Wan to Qui-Gon, TCW, S3E15 "Overlords")

QUI-GON: A conduit through which the entire Force of the universe flows. (Qui-Gon to Obi-Wan, TCW, S3E15 "Overlords")

YODA: Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. (Yoda to Luke, ESB)

AHSOKA: Just when you think you understand the Force, you find out how little you actually know. (Ahsoka to Ezra, Rebels, S2E18 "Mystery of Chopper Base")

YODA: Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. (Yoda to Anakin, ROTS)

OBI-WAN: What you need you already have, unfortunately you seem to be letting it all go. (Obi-Wan to Ezra, Rebels, S3E19 "Twin Suns")

KANAN: I won't let him lose his way, not like I did. (Kanan to Yoda, Rebels, S1E09 "Path of the Jedi")

OBI-WAN: The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, and penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together. (Obi-Wan to Luke, ANH)

YODA: Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. (Yoda to Anakin, ROTS)

MAZ: Dear child, I see your eyes - you already know the truth (Maz to Rey, TFA)

CHIRRUT: I'm one with the Force, the Force is with me. (Chirrut, Rogue One)

JAN: The time to fight is now (Jan to Rebels, Rogue One)

KYLO REN: Show me, Grandfather... (Kylo Ren, TFA)

REY: We'll see each other again, I believe that (Rey to Fin, TFA)

YODA: Let go of everything you fear (Yoda to Anakin, ROTS)

KYLO REN: And I will finish what you started. (Kylo Ren, TFA)

POE DAMERON: The Resistance will not be intimidated by you. (Poe to Kylo Ren, TFA)

MAZ: The belonging you seek is not behind you... (Maz to Rey, TFA)

THE DAUGHTER: It is his nature. (The Daughter to The Father, TCW, S3E16 "Alter of Mortis")

LEIA: This is our most desperate hour. (Leia to Obi-Wan, ANH)

MAZ: It is ahead. (Maz to Rey, TFA)

YODA: [The shadow of] greed, that is. (Yoda to Anakin, ROTS)

LEIA: Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope. (Leia to Obi-Wan, ANH)

ANAKIN: You never would have made it as Obi-Wan's padawan, you might make it as mine. (Anakin to Ahsoka, TCW Film)

POST AHSOKA LIVES! Scene 1

DARTH VADER: Obi-Wan once thought as you did... (Darth Vader to Luke, ROTJ)

DARTH VADER: You don't know the power of the dark side. (Darth Vader to Luke, ROTJ)

THE DAUGHTER: I am the Daugther (The Daughter, TCW) [As the owl flies to Ahsoka]

POST AHSOKA LIVES! Scene 2

KANAN: Want a ride? (Kanan to Ezra, Rebels, S1E01 "Spark of the Rebellion")

KANAN: You can learn what it truly means to be a Jedi. (Kanan to Ezra, Rebels, S4E10 "Jedi Night")

KANAN: Kid I'm about to let everyone in on the secret (Kanan to Ezra, Rebels, S1E01 "Spark of the Rebellion")

KANAN: I survived one war, I'm not ready for another one. Battles leave scars, some you can't see. (Kanan to Hera, Rebels, S2E01 "The Siege of Lothal")

HERA: Kanan! (Hera to Kanan, Rebels, S4E10 "Jedi Night")

OUTSIDE THE TEMPLE

THE SON: The future, by its nature, can be changed. (The Son, TCW, S3E17, “Ghosts of Mortis” )

KANAN: The Force will be with you, always. (Kanan to Ezra, Rebels)

...A nexus connecting ALL time/space indeed.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anywho, Ian McDiarmid reprising his role as Palpatine, and Malcolm McDowell voicing Minister Hydan?

Fantastic.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:06 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Ok off to the good, yeah the minister was pretty great and the whole nexus area/thing whatever was pretty great too....just it was also bad.

Though the Temple is now closed forever? That seems like a bit of a problem if any Jedi would have wanted to go into the Temple.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Galan007
Anywho, Ian McDiarmid reprising his role as Palpatine, and Malcolm McDowell voicing Minister Hydan?

Fantastic.
I loved how he died at the end like an Indiana Jones villain, and McDiarmid was really amazing, yeah.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 06:40 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Though the Temple is now closed forever? That seems like a bit of a problem if any Jedi would have wanted to go into the Temple.
The temple was part of something bigger, and it was closed by the power of the Son i.e. the dark side. Regardless if anything its a metaphor of Ezra letting go, and moving on.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 06:42 AM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

So did Ezra really save Ahsoka? I mean wasn't wasn't even dead was she?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:30 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by juggernaut74
So did Ezra really save Ahsoka? I mean wasn't wasn't even dead was she?

Yes he did, totally took the winds out of that final battle and now...she's just stuck on Malachor. Unless a ship just so happens to be there so she can leave. Or somehow the Rebel crew finds time in between all of what's going on to drop by on Malachor to pick her up. Or on the off chance a ship just happens to come and land unexpectedly and pick her up.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Wasn't she last seen walking into the Sith temple after the Vader fight?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:53 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Ezra still saved her. He simply didn't change the past.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:54 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wasn't she last seen walking into the Sith temple after the Vader fight?

Yeah but that didn’t really confirm she was alive, could have been a metaphor. Still I’m not thrilled about it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:24 AM
ares834

Uh, no. She was alive when she walked down into the temple. This episode confirms that. This show goes with the idea of time travel that you can't change the past as everything that has happened has already happened.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:30 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Right it’s hard to say the wind has been taken out of anything when Ahsoka’s death was never confirmed anyway.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:01 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's interesting because we clearly see Ahsoka descending into the bowels of the Sith temple at the end of Season 2. At the time I remember thinking it was odd for her to do that, but now it seems really odd to me -- perhaps she was looking for some sort of beacon/communicator..?

Regardless, they could twist that any number of ways in future plots, because god only knows what she saw/learned down there... Especially since she could very well spend months/years on Malachor before being found.

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:09 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

The explanation seems fairly simple, the temple was in ruin, and she had no way of reaching the surface. Seems to me she was simply heading in the first direction she saw with the intent of finding some other way out.

What she finds down there is the bigger question.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:24 PM
Zenwolf

Still don't like it. Stupid time travel shenanigans.

Anyway, hope the Finale ends with a great bang.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 01:45 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:38 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

i hope it ends with ezra being teleported into the past, so we can do rebels all over again.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 01:48 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*90 minute series finale tonight.

I am ready to see how this wraps up... Really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 02:20 PM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Galan007
*90 minute series finale tonight.

I am ready to see how this wraps up... Really hope it doesn't disappoint.

Very optimistic of you. That said I do hope it doesn't disappoint either.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:39 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What keeps me hopeful is that they're giving themselves ~2hrs to wrap things up. It could honestly be done very well with that amount of time, and be tidy/cohesive without feeling rushed.

..."Could" being the key word there.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 04:55 PM
Zenwolf

Ehh...it was...ok? I mean some nice scenes, but some scenes didn't really make a ton of logical sense.

Also WTF...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Did they really just off Pellaeon? There goes a great character. They killed Rukh...and they killed Thrawn??..

Last edited by Zenwolf on Mar 6th, 2018 at 03:10 AM

Old Post Mar 6th, 2018 03:03 AM