KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What do you think of Bella Thorne?

What do you think of Bella Thorne?
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

What do you think of Bella Thorne?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:47 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nothing much

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:50 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never heard of her, but she's attractive enough I guess.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Enough? Lol I didn’t know you had standards

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:56 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Enough? Lol I didn’t know you had standards

Just one: no fatties.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 03:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Nothing much
She is overrated.
Yea! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:06 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Christina B
She is overrated.
Nah I don’t know her but I think she’s underrated

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah I don’t know her but I think she’s underrated

Indeed. I feel like she was robbed of an oscar. Not even a nomination.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:11 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i would be disappointed and saddened if i found out that snoop never banged martha stewart.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That picture must be old though cuz 50 Cent is in it.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:19 PM
dadudemon

I think she's stunningly beautiful (minus any of the extreme stuff she's done to her appearance). However, based on some of the gossip, I think she was sexually abused by Hollywood people as a child-star and she's keeping quiet about it.

As far as her actions and personality, she seems normal, and not shithead like some in similar positions.

Summary: Seems like a decent person, is very attractive, is understandably narcissistic at times, and is keeping quite a few skeletons in other people's closets by keeping her mouth shut about things.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well this thread just took a somewhat dark turn lol.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 04:41 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Oh she's the girl from Shake It Up, right? She seems nice enough.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:18 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

...what about her?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 05:36 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I would have to actually buy more Meh to be more Meh about How Meh I am about her.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 06:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

The Truth

Firefly218
Maybe, she is underrated in Hollywood. She is reaching or in her prime, I think. She is pretty hot. She is born in Southeastern Florida, not very far from Miami.
That picture must be old though cuz 50 Cent is in it.
Yea, she does look a little more mature now. She seems to dye her hair different colors now. First it was about growing out her bangs.
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think she's stunningly beautiful (minus any of the extreme stuff she's done to her appearance). However, based on some of the gossip, I think she was sexually abused by Hollywood people as a child-star and she's keeping quiet about it.

As far as her actions and personality, she seems normal, and not shithead like some in similar positions.

Summary: Seems like a decent person, is very attractive, is understandably narcissistic at times, and is keeping quite a few skeletons in other people's closets by keeping her mouth shut about things.
I can't imagine what it's like for child actors. She did seem sexually affected. I know her mom is part Italian and I think is a redhead.

Someone hinted at me, an adult person in the film industry on Twitter, that she's "relapsing." I posted on another message board I'm jealous, like she seems so important as a person for what she does.

Good point, she's such a clean person socially. I think it's because people born in very southern Southeastern Florida are sheltered. Me, my brother, and even my cousin are born there. She's like my peer in that way except about 10 years younger.

I guess she's got it good, but that's what people want from her, to have it good too and not just her keeping secrets and other people being made a notch under her socially because other people hold her over them.

I know some people have a big stance over her reputation over that of others, but this is what happens in my life and it's fairly what there is to say.
Well this thread just took a somewhat dark turn lol.
I guess they felt taken aback and it's what they had to say.
Originally posted by MythLord
Oh she's the girl from Shake It Up, right? She seems nice enough.
Yes! I used to watch it in later years. I can't imagine learning all those lines and all that dancing. I did gymnastics as a toddler and kid and ballet partially as a kid and as a preteen and teenager. I was never good at memorizing dance.
Originally posted by NewGuy01
...what about her?
I think she knows me and is acting silly to be fun. I think Ellen DeGeneres knows her and saw me online, as well, and knows I follow her. I'm kinda in trouble for cursing about hurtful, illegal noises that permeated my room that got put there the summer after I started watching Ellen DeGeneres, which Ellen DeGeneres had put there. She says I have to do whatever Bella Thorne says and teases all the older people I meet that I'm bad and they seem to go thru a lot of stress for that reason.
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would have to actually buy more Meh to be more Meh about How Meh I am about her.
That's very accurate!

She teases me online on Twitter, and she's pretty aggressive being from Southeastern Florida and moving to L.A. Being younger, she's exacting and gets mad more than everyone else about people liking me from posting online. She thinks she was supposed to be me. Like, if I meet someone, Ellen DeGeneres so far just was teasing, but Bella Thorne goes full circle to symbolically say I'm stealing from her if anything good happens to me, like if I meet someone older who's "hot." Mark my word; I am nice to her, tho, but this is something that shouldn't be overlooked that I say.

I'm not supposed to dwell on this publicly, but I don't know what to say but what happens. No one else has to do this. They can use it to their advantage socially and be happy about that. I'm rather raw in the process of addressing this recurring issue, but hopefully I will be better at it if it comes up again in the future. I don't believe in outlawing gossiping, and I'm nice to her. I don't need people like my dad telling me what to post as long as it's legal. You guys seemed to really wanna know, so I there I told you what I secretly believe in my subconscious. I'm not afraid to say in general, but I have to be careful with the terms and conditions some people have. Plus, who understands or cares? Thank you guys for being so considerate of me, wondering why I seemed possibly upset posting this maybe. Isn't it fun, tho, to post about things, like the facts?

What do you guys think, then?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 08:38 PM
Tempests dad
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care, to be honest I not very like celebrities

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:02 PM
Tempests dad is currently offline Click here to Send Tempests dad a Private Message Find more posts by Tempests dad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Adam_PoE on Mar 26th, 2018 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:11 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

She "accidentally" nip slips in some of her social media stuff. I read about the commentary on that and they were saying that because some of her followers are underaged, it's not okay for her to do that. I just don't care about that: parents should know what's on the internet.

So she's not the "clean wholesome" person that you think, Christina. Cocaine, the drug use, fake relationships with break-ups and melt-downs, etc. But that's understandable if you live in that lifestyle.

How do I know all of this? Reddit thread a few months ago.

Is she still doing lots drugs?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

U sure do know a lot about her bro...lol

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 09:29 PM