KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » SUPER FIGHT II - Darth Vader (The Ellimist) vs Revan (DarthAnt66)

SUPER FIGHT II - Darth Vader (The Ellimist) vs Revan (DarthAnt66)
Started by: Jaggarath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Fantastic reply. Elm's in trouble imo.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

And, given the repercussions, more than just Elm. smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:10 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Vader wins tbh.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lazybones

darthant66:
(please log in to view the image)

and lol he even used some of those apostrophes that you can't quote (in a 12 post debate response that'd take ages to respond to already). savage af, ngl.

Last edited by lazybones on Mar 8th, 2018 at 04:29 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:23 PM
Click here to Send lazybones a Private Message Find more posts by lazybones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Ellimist is to blame for the length.

I have never seen an introductory post start with four pages of listing scaling after scaling, feat after feat, in a serious debate.

That sort of tactic is used on ComicVine in a new member's first debate.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Mar 8th, 2018 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The point about Revan and Gravid, and Revan's ability to do that at will is really fvckin' impressive tbh.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:21 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
The point about Revan and Gravid, and Revan's ability to do that at will is really fvckin' impressive tbh.

Shows how monsterous Valkorian/Vitiate is.

The ****er is easily close to DE Sids.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

He's more powerful than Sheev, really. I mean, in combat feats alone Valk is probably the top dog ever. It helps that Revan himself is easily Plagueis tier.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 01:21 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

AP, ur aware Ziost isn't a "combat feat"?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:24 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Reminder: "Members cannot start their own debates or off-topic discussion within the thread."

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:28 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

so how about that weather last week? crazy amounts of snow and shit. all i’m getting is rain rn as well, talk about rubbing salt in the wound.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:20 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's so shitty. I had an appointment in Taunton yesterday and the bus was so late and the detours so long because of the flooding that it took almost 3 hours to get there and when I did they told me they were shutting in 15 minutes and had to rebook. Took another hour waiting for the bus back plus an hour and half trip all while it was pouring down. So all in all a pretty ****ing awful waste of time.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:34 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

'Tis pretty sunny where I'm from, so I'm pretty happy. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:42 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

eat a ****ing dick chodelord

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 12:48 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I'm bisexual, so eating a dick isn't exactly an insult to me. smile

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 01:08 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anyone interested in futurist topics?

Originally posted by Stigma
I am actually, thanks for asking. Michio Kaku wrote a few interesting books on the subject.

It's kind of difficult to wrap your head around the logical implications of some of these technological developments. We're getting to a stage where these advancements can fundamentally alter the way that society operates on a qualitative level. What I mean is, from early civilization to modern times a lot of changes have been largely one of scale, but the analogy I could use is that you can still have a Civilization game where the same rules apply throughout and you just get more gold, more industry, etc. Only a few advancements like the Internet may require special factors in the model.

But then we get new input factors like virtual reality, which taken to its reasonable technological limits means that we have basically no need to interface with the outside world at all outside of maintaining said virtual realities. That would fundamentally change the way that the Civilization game is played. Likewise, with artificial intelligence, in addition to its massive safety issues, you basically obsolete humans with a replacement that is not only superior on a per unit basis, but scales so massively (e.g. can mass produce, jack up processing power, etc.) to the point where anything and everything is either trivial or impossible (e.g. not physically).

The other interesting factor to consider is that as our power as a civilization increases, the likelihood of both tail end outcomes (really bad and really good) increases too. Given that if we get to AGI we're either immune to all threats prior to the heat death or it kills us all, if we plot aggregate welfare vs. time almost all possible outcomes will explode to either extreme value. The only cases where you get some sort of non-extinction equilibrium state Star Wars style is if we get some sort of massive tech stagnation (like decreasing genetic intelligence outpacing the alluded to advancements to counter it).

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 08:04 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Per a convo with Ant, as I will be on vacation for a week my next post may be delayed by a bit, though I'm not sure exactly how much.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 07:19 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So it's been over 3 weeks.....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 07:08 AM
Haschwalth

Originally posted by Nephthys
So it's been over 3 weeks.....

Just you wait, Ellimist found Information to end this argument for good.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 07:48 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Ant and I both wanted to extend the deadline, so the rules are kind of in flux right now.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 01:53 PM