KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Meetra Surik vs. the Third Barsen'thor

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Meetra Surik 3 33.33%
The Third Barsen'thor 6 66.67%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Meetra Surik vs. the Third Barsen'thor
Started by: Geistalt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Meetra Surik vs. the Third Barsen'thor

Who wins?

I personally think the Barsen'thor's ability to block a lightsaber with the Force demonstrates greater combative ability than anything Meetra Surik has done—although she is impressive in her own right (specifically in lightsaber combat).

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Third Barsen'thor.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 08:15 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Beating Traya is better than blocking a lightsaber. Using the Meetra Surik name implies this is the shitty version from that crap book though.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

the consensus is (at least for the Wrath) that the protagonists surpass her by SoR, though.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb, Total Warrior, and AncientPower
I’ll go with Wrath

I’ll go with wrath, too

Wrath in the fight of her life

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Blocking the First Son's lightsaber > beating Traya

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 7th, 2018 10:34 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Meetra is absolutely winning here, not just via immense Traya scaling but via actual feats. (Her willpower on Nathema is fvcking incredible given how insane Nathema is depicted in KOTET. E.g; Nathema was confirmed to get gradually less horrific over the centuries)

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 7th, 2018 11:14 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They’re both trash

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:25 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Probably Surik.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 02:34 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by AncientPower
Her willpower on Nathema is fvcking incredible given how insane Nathema is depicted in KOTET.)

I am more than just a collection of random matter and particles! I am a living being. I am Meetra Surik!

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 8th, 2018 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Defeating the First Son, the most powerful manifestation of Vitiate outside a Voice, is above the pay-grade of Meetra Surik in my books.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 05:04 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Blocking the First Son's lightsaber > beating Traya

No it isn't.

Old Post May 8th, 2018 06:55 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Meetra, unless it's 'thorlander

Old Post May 9th, 2018 08:31 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Nephthys
No it isn't.

Yes it is

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 15th, 2018 08:30 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You realise that it's implied strongly that the Exile can do this and much more in the Prima Guide? Not that it helps when you consider that Scourge accolade either. The Barsen'thor is glaringly absent and yet the 'thor storyline predates the Hero's.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:01 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yes it is

Beating someone who can easily one-shot over a dozen sith assassin's at once while on a immensely powerful darkside nexus after fighting through an entire Sith temple of sith that scale up towards to your 'level' is better than blocking the lightsaber strikes of an already defeated opponent with a barrier, actually.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:53 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apples are fvcking mad tasty bro

Apples > Oranges

Originally posted by Nephthys
Actually, oranges are far superior to apples, especially on a warm day when you need something to cool you down. Oranges are better than apples!

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 04:04 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I am more than just a collection of random matter and particles! I am a living being. I am Meetra Surik!

Naruto cringe.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 16th, 2018 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Barsen'thor:
S_W_LeGenD
Geistalt
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
DarthAnt66

Meetra Surik:
Nephthys
AncientPower
FreshestSlice
darthbane77

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 07:45 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I didn't say I think Meetra wins.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 08:33 PM