KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super

Dragon Ball Super
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (520): « First ... « 518 519 [520]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Toppo matching MSSJB is pretty dope. But yeah, the arc is shit so far.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Yesterday 01:12 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is online now! Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

No worse than the beginning of the amine ToP. Shit dragged on for sooooo long. A least they are not wasting our time.

Old Post Yesterday 01:38 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Toppo matching MSSJB is pretty dope. But yeah, the arc is shit so far.

Geez, people are making it hard for me to want to devote time to reading the manga with posts like this.

Old Post Yesterday 05:52 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Don't pay any attention to the naysayers. Some people just like to complain, just to complain.

Old Post Yesterday 06:13 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Originally posted by cdtm
Don't pay any attention to the naysayers. Some people just like to complain, just to complain.

I definitely want to read it. I enjoyed Dragon Ball Super. Is it perfect? No. But I liked it.

Old Post Yesterday 08:25 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Dude, reading the manga in its entirety will take you, like, an hour. Read it or don't, there's no reason to spend this long hemming and hawing about it.

Old Post Yesterday 08:31 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dude, reading the manga in its entirety will take you, like, an hour. Read it or don't, there's no reason to spend this long hemming and hawing about it.

It's that short? Dang. I thought it would be an ordeal to read through it.

Old Post Yesterday 09:03 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Personally, I like how the manga ToP has people knocked out in droves.

That's how a battle royal of this sort should work. I mean, how often do they knock themselves through five miles of hills? Even Freeza Saga Freeza and Buu Saga Buu would have been eliminated by Piccolo and Trunks.

Old Post Yesterday 10:36 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Playmaker
It's that short? Dang. I thought it would be an ordeal to read through it.

I mean, if you really take your time, I could see it taking 2-3 hours. It's only 36 chapters so far, and none of the chapters should take longer than 5 minutes to read.

Old Post Yesterday 10:58 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by cdtm
Personally, I like how the manga ToP has people knocked out in droves.

That's how a battle royal of this sort should work. I mean, how often do they knock themselves through five miles of hills? Even Freeza Saga Freeza and Buu Saga Buu would have been eliminated by Piccolo and Trunks.
The anime had a 45 minute battle last for 35 f*cking episodes(~13 hours real time.) Maybe some people preferred that 'pace'... I sure as hell didn't. /shrug

That said, I don't mind how rapidly the manga's rendition of the ToP is progressing at all. I just hope it does the main battles justice, at least.

"I want you to know failure, utter defeat,
and that it is I who delivers it crashing down upon you."

Old Post Today 12:59 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
I know somethin'

The Manga has shit the bed on every main battle so far. Beerus vs Godku was hilariously short. Get ready for a 7 page Jiren vs Goku Blanco fight.

Old Post Today 01:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

That's a matter of opinion I guess. Some people like the anime's long, drawn-out fights. Some like the manga's condensed versions.

Personally, I don't need to see several chapters of MUI Goku vs. Jiren. I'd rather just have one chapter done right. /shrug

"I want you to know failure, utter defeat,
and that it is I who delivers it crashing down upon you."

Last edited by Galan007 on Today at 02:13 AM

Old Post Today 02:10 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Given how lose of a coreography is used on most modern Dragon Ball fights I would like them to be better written and shorter in general. There is no point in animating a bunch of people getting hit if it seems as if punches never mattered, that's not how real fights work.

I'm fine with how fights are written in the Manga, still not gold but at least it's to the point.

Old Post Today 07:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

I would rather see MUI own Jiren in a similar fashion to how SSB Vegito owned Merged Zamasu. Gives it a little more OPness to MUI which it should have.

Old Post Today 12:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote