KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mowgli

Mowgli
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage

I think a darker take would be interesting to see but like a lot of people are saying its kind of bad timing. I have minimal interest in this even with a great cast of Serkis/Bale involved, but ill probably check it out. I highly doubt it will have as much heart as the Disney version

Old Post Yesterday 05:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest film ever

Iíll still see it at the theatre but I just know itís going to fail to meet their original expectations. Disney already been there done that and this will be compared to that. Same thing will happen if we ever do see Darkseid. Too little too late.

Old Post Yesterday 05:52 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage

Really doubt we're going to see Darkseid anytime soon
and hes not going to have the same motivations as Thanos. He's just going to be another generic GALACTIC OVERLORD, whereas Thanos had this psychotic aspect about him and was generally tormented in the film by the loss of his daughter. I'm not expecting much with any future portrayal of Darkseid

Old Post Yesterday 05:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest film ever

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Really doubt we're going to see Darkseid anytime soon
and hes not going to have the same motivations as Thanos. He's just going to be another generic GALACTIC OVERLORD, whereas Thanos had this psychotic aspect about him and was generally tormented in the film by the loss of his daughter. I'm not expecting much with any future portrayal of Darkseid
Well they did announce the new gods film so we will see if that ever gets made. I do agree they would probably **** him up but all you need is one great filmmaker with the creative freedom to pull it off. Even if they do pull off a memorable Darkseid he will be seen as a Thanos rip-off. Too little too late.

Old Post Yesterday 05:57 PM
quanchi112 is online now! Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why must you bring up your hatefilled Bias in to every thread you touch Quanny?

You really do need special help. You are sick in the head little man.

Please don't seek help.

Old Post Yesterday 06:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest film ever

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why must you bring up your hatefilled Bias in to every thread you touch Quanny?

You really do need special help. You are sick in the head little man.

Please don't seek help.
The fact it irks you is just a bonus. You say this doesnít matter but it clearly does. My company wins. Dynasty, *****. Dceu is the bad news bears.

Old Post Yesterday 08:11 PM
Patient_Leech

I was intrigued by the beginning of the trailer, but after all the CG animals started talking and whatnot I lost interest because it looked far too much like the last one. Meh.

Old Post Today 12:08 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Honestly. I think if the roles where reversed. You would be just as Big a Shill for DC as you are for Marvel. Because I think you don't actually care about the Characters or Content. Just the Success.

Because you are a Horrible Empty Person..

eek!

Old Post Today 06:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

FFS, I wish they'd stop remaking everything. This will be at least the fourth version of the book made into a movie, and that's only the versions I know of.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Today 08:14 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Greatest film ever

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Honestly. I think if the roles where reversed. You would be just as Big a Shill for DC as you are for Marvel. Because I think you don't actually care about the Characters or Content. Just the Success.

Because you are a Horrible Empty Person..

eek!
No, Iíve always liked the marvel characters better. Always. I loved Thanos since I was a kid. I didnít say omg Nolan Batman is great because itís successful. I didnít even find the dark knight to be that good. Worst of the bunch despite people going nuts over it.

I am deep unlike yourself who doesnít care for anything. Youíre a depressed loser who cries that other people love the MCU since itís wuakity is unrivaled. Cry in the corner.

This is about the Mowgli film though so return to the topic.

Old Post Today 01:31 PM