KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread

The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread
Started by: TheIndyJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheIndyJedi

The Clone Wars Season 7 - Discussion Thread

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 22nd, 2020 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:19 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Alright.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:24 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

fuuuckk yeaaaahhhhh

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:24 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

kewl

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:36 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Was about to create the same thread big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:36 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Sounds good

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 08:42 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Weird, but alright.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:14 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Thats more like it Disney! Or Lucasfilm, or whoever makes the decisions nowadays.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ thumb up

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:20 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Looked so good until the end.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:21 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Twelve new episodes.

Four are the Siege of Mandalore, likely.

I hope the other eight aren't the finished story reels of Utapau and Bad Batch.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:48 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

please for the love of god make Son of Dathomir!!! I dont care if its already a comic

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:51 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Sadly, I think it's very, very unlikely that they'll do Son of Dathomir.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one

thumb up

Originally posted by relentless1
please for the love of god make Son of Dathomir!!! I dont care if its already a comic

Hopefully. The siege of Mandalore was already released in book form, so wouldn't surprise me if Son of Dathomir was done in the show too.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sadly, I think it's very, very unlikely that they'll do Son of Dathomir.

Out of curiosity, why?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Siege was only the prologue of the Ahsoka novel. I don't think they'd waste all this money and energy just to do a comic-to-screen adaptation of SoD when there's scripts for 32 episodes we haven't seen anything with.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:57 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

That being said, I hope I'm wrong and SoD is produced.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:59 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Siege was only the prologue of the Ahsoka novel. I don't think they'd waste all this money and energy just to do a comic-to-screen adaptation when there's scripts for 52 episodes we haven't seen anything with.

Perhaps, but the Dathomir arcs of the Clone Wars were the most watched of season 3 and 4 (aside from a single episode of the Mortis series, and the premiers), so there's definitely a financial reason. Of the millions who watched those episodes, I bet less than a single percent have a clue what happened to Maul and Talzin.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 09:59 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I guess it's possible.

They might also do the four episode arc where Sidious captures Yoda and tries to break into the Jedi Temple vault. I feel a lot of people would watch that.

They also might trim the original scripts to fit more in episodes - so a four episode arc might be condensed to three or two.

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 19th, 2018 at 10:03 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:01 PM