KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » What should the next TV show be about?

What should the next TV show be about?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

What should the next TV show be about?

The Ancient Sith?

Delta Squad?

Luke's Jedi Order?

The Old Republic?

Maybe they could go back to the bad-ass style they had going with the original Star Wars: TCW mini-series. The animation was great at the time, had some bad-ass stories, and the lightsaber fighting was some of the best I've ever seen. Plus, Clones were ****in' AWESOME in that show.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

So yeah, if they ever do make another series, maybe that'd be the way to go.

Maybe a realistic 3D Style, maybe live-action?

Mini-series could be stuff like Renegade Squadron from the Galactic Civil War, and watching stuff that Col Serra went through.

Maybe we watch Yoda going through his training with his master.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 04:52 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

There's already gonna be another series about the Resistance and FO.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 04:55 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Oh great, something thats already been covered in a visual medium. I want some EU stuff already, I'm glad the clone wars is coming back, don't get me wrong, but I am seriously tired of only stuff covering the movies or involving characters FROM the movies.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 24th, 2018 07:02 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Knowing Filoni/Disneys style, whatever its about, other major stories (like Lukes Jedi Order) will likely play into it when ratings start dropping.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 11:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Zenwolf

Let's boycott Episode 9 so we won't have to watch that retard-show, then. wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 02:10 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Knowing Filoni/Disneys style, whatever its about, other major stories (like Lukes Jedi Order) will likely play into it when ratings start dropping.

I think an animated series about Luke during the 25 or so years between end of ROTJ and before his exile is what people want to see. How many threats did he stop or help prevent during all those years. Throw in Mara Jade in there too.

That would obviously wash away the bitterness of people upset that the legacy of Luke is a man who failed with Kylo and allowed the reorganized Imperial remnants to come back ultimately.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post May 30th, 2019 12:42 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Post ROTJ for sure

The TCW/Prequel era is overdone unless they’re going to do specific arcs for the lesser known Jedi like Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto. I really don’t want any more crap with Anakin and Obi wan

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:57 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

VOS VOS VOS

Old Post Nov 20th, 2019 04:03 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lighter332
Jake Skywalker

Clearly you guys still don't get what Disney's agenda is.

- Disney purposefully made Luke look like shit in their trilogy.

And they don't care about Vos.

They don't want to make the fans happy - they just want to fulfill their feminist agenda.

Stop clamoring for a show and boycott them - if you do want a show about Luke or Vos.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Lighter332 a Private Message Find more posts by Lighter332 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

idc

Old Post Dec 26th, 2019 08:35 PM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'm hearing the next TV show will be a sequel to Rebels which is going to be about Ahsoka and Sabine on their quest to find Ezra.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2020 11:37 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm hearing the next TV show will be a sequel to Rebels which is going to be about Ahsoka and Sabine on their quest to find Ezra.

that would be something real good to watch

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:42 AM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I heard that also.

The premise sounds interesting, imo. Aside form that, having the series centered around two female leads would also appease the SJW community... So it seems like an obvious home run.

But IF a Rebels sequel happens, it's still a LONG ways off. Disney will wait to see if TCW S07 is successful before they even consider green-lighting another SW animated series, which means this would come some time after the Mandalorian S02, Kenobi, and Cassian series'.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 5th, 2020 at 02:47 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Well so far theyve has a season of animation every year. So I honestly think the next one might start late 2020. But id be surprised if we didnt get it by 2021.

Also a sequel to Rebels would have crossover potential with The Mandalorian.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:18 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote