KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zentrex
Hi!

oh. well thanks

Old Post May 15th, 2018 11:20 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

What are all the TV-shows/movies coming to the new canon?

I know there's the one directed by D&D, and the Rian Johnson trilogy, there was a liveaction tv show coming in 2019, I'm not sure.

Could somebody compile a list?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Confirmed projects?

-Episode IX
-Rian Johnson's Trilogy
-A set of films by the GoT guys
-"Resistance" (the anime-esque series)
-There are also "a few" additional series' under development for Disney's upcoming streaming platform -- including a live-action series directed by Jon Favreau

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

thanks!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 10:25 PM
Jmanghan

Could someone post The Father vs Abeloth?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There there really aren't any detailed retellings of the Father vs. Abeloth, but this is the closest excerpt I could recall off hand:
quote:
The third panel depicted the arcade complex again, this time with a much-changed Abeloth standing in the heart of a stormy courtyard. Her hair had grown coarse and long, her nose had flattened until it was practically gone, and her sparkling eyes had grown so sunken and dark that all that could be seen of them were the twinkles. She was raising her arms toward a cowering Daughter and a glowering Son, with long tentacles lashing from where her fingers should have been. Stepping forward to shield them was a furious Father, one hand pointing toward the swamp at the open end of the temple, the other reaching out to intercept her tentacled fingers.

-FotJ: Apocalypse

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Any quotes talking about Yoda living through nothing but willpower by the time of ROTJ? Or anything saying he had weakened by ESB?

Arguing with a dude trying to use Yoda as a basis for putting Vader ~Sidious because of Vader's "second most powerful" accolades.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 09:25 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yoda was definitely weaker by the time of RotJ. The novelization is explicit in that regard:
quote:
Yoda stood smiling inside, his small green hand clutching his walking stick for support. "Waiting for you I was," he nodded. He motioned Luke to sit in a corner. The boy was struck by how much more frail Yoda's manner seemed--a tremor to the hand, a weakness to the voice. It made Luke afraid to speak, to betray his shock at the old master's condition.

"That face you make," Yoda crinkled his tired brow cheerfully. "Look I so bad to young eyes?"

Luke tried to conceal his woeful countenance, shifting his position in the cramped space. "No, Master...of course not."

"I do, yes, I do!" the tiny Jedi Master chuckled gleefully. "Sick I've become. Yes. Old and weak." He pointed a crooked finger at his young pupil. "When nine hundred years old you reach, look as good you will not."

-RotJ
quote:
He lay back in bed, his breathing became shallow. Luke waited quietly, afraid to move, afraid to distract the old one an iota, lest it jar his attention even a fraction from the business of just keeping the void at bay.

After a few minutes, Yoda looked at the boy once more, and with a maximum effort, smiled gently, the greatness of his spirit the only thing keeping his decrepit body alive.

-RotJ

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 11:03 PM
Zenwolf

If someone can't see that Yoda waned/weakened by ROTJ, they are delusional.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Yoda was definitely weaker by the time of RotJ. The novelization is explicit in that regard:
Thanks.
Originally posted by Zenwolf
If someone can't see that Yoda waned/weakened by ROTJ, they are delusional.
Oh I agree entirely.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 02:25 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysentinel365

Does anyone happen to have the Force Unleashed 1 Xbox or PS3 prima guide?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 05:13 AM
Click here to Send Greysentinel365 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysentinel365 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Yep.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 05:15 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Anyone have the quote from Heskel saying the Knights of Zakuul/Scions have existed for a thousand years or whatever?

I've been made aware of the quote, but I've never actually seen it myself.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2018 08:56 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

I feel like that would have come up by now if it were real. Also, the scions may have pre-dated the Eternal Empire; I don't remember.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 02:04 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I feel like that would have come up by now if it were real. Also, the scions may have pre-dated the Eternal Empire; I don't remember.
Skillz said that Fresh found it, I assumed it woulda been shared here. DarthSkywalker also says it exists.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 03:42 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

It exists; I've seen a screenshot of it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 04:14 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Azronger
It exists; I've seen a screenshot of it.
Any idea where I can find it without needing to play through KOTFE again?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 04:24 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

yes, where do i find it, i am also interested

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:36 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I am 14 years old.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:23 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I am 14 years old.

(please log in to view the image)

Here I was thinking you were in your sixties . . .

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote