KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Smartest Force users.

Top 10 Smartest Force users.
Started by: Haschwalth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Haschwalth

Top 10 Smartest Force users.

List your top 10.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 11:23 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Anakin is sure not in top 10.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 12:29 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Err, the dude built a fully functioning protocol droid from essentially scraps when he was nine or ten years old, but whatever I guess.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 04:24 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

In terms of sheer IQ, Tenebrous is most likely 1, and after him, Anakin. Anakin has really poor social intelligence, though, so you could arguably slot Palpatine above him depending on what kind of intelligence we're measuring.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 03:12 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Azronger
depending on what kind of intelligence we're measuring.

bingo

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 03:25 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Mister Anikan killed kids because of a dream only because a wrinkled ass old man told him to do so. I'd think we know exactly how smart mister Anikan is.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 06:24 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Err, the dude built a fully functioning protocol droid from essentially scraps when he was nine or ten years old, but whatever I guess.

And, later gets turned into a killer by the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise. smile

I think you confuse professional skills with "wisdom"/intelligence. It's like saying that a trained swordsman child cannot be stupid when it comes about his way of choosing between what's right or wrong(despite the fact that he keeps making mistakes)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 06:30 AM
NemeBro

Being a prodigy at robotics and engineering isn't a professional skill, it is a sign of very high intelligence. Those fields would require high intelligence as a prerequisite, and Anakin as a child demonstrated knowledge and the ability to practically apply it on a level on par with an adult, with the only flaw being his lack of access to quality materials.

That he's a mentally maladjusted fruitcake with emotional problems doesn't mean he isn't intelligent.

In my admittedly relatively uninformed opinion, Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis would top the list of intelligent Force users, due to the former being a renowned starship designer, a notable biologist, as well as basically a space wizard mathematician, and with the latter being a pioneer in Midichlorian studies, to the extent that he learned how to manipulate them to create and destroy life. I'd personally rank both as more intelligent than Sidious, but they aren't as able to effectively make use of that intelligence because of personal flaws and inferior charisma, social abilities, and emotional intelligence. Sidious, while utterly lacking in affective empathy, had excellent cognitive empathy to read, understand, and predict the actions of others. That he was also highly intelligent made him the most effective Sith Lord of the three by a far margin.

That's just how I see it though. I don't have near the Star Wars knowledge of pretty much everyone here, so there could very easily be something I don't know or haven't considered that implies otherwise.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 07:27 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Mara Jade is the force-user equivalent of Batman so she probably deserves to be on the list somewhere.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 07:32 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sidious and Valkorion smile

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 08:13 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sidious

Bet.

https://youtu.be/lbbG02LB7g0?t=1m47s
quote:

Valkorion smile

Bet.

https://youtu.be/yF8aQEhOEiA?t=2m51s

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 01:11 PM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by NemeBro
Being a prodigy at robotics and engineering isn't a professional skill, it is a sign of very high intelligence. Those fields would require high intelligence as a prerequisite, and Anakin as a child demonstrated knowledge and the ability to practically apply it on a level on par with an adult, with the only flaw being his lack of access to quality materials.

That he's a mentally maladjusted fruitcake with emotional problems doesn't mean he isn't intelligent.

In my admittedly relatively uninformed opinion, Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueis would top the list of intelligent Force users, due to the former being a renowned starship designer, a notable biologist, as well as basically a space wizard mathematician, and with the latter being a pioneer in Midichlorian studies, to the extent that he learned how to manipulate them to create and destroy life. I'd personally rank both as more intelligent than Sidious, but they aren't as able to effectively make use of that intelligence because of personal flaws and inferior charisma, social abilities, and emotional intelligence. Sidious, while utterly lacking in affective empathy, had excellent cognitive empathy to read, understand, and predict the actions of others. That he was also highly intelligent made him the most effective Sith Lord of the three by a far margin.

That's just how I see it though. I don't have near the Star Wars knowledge of pretty much everyone here, so there could very easily be something I don't know or haven't considered that implies otherwise.

I see, that means guys who can repair cars are Einsteins.

I think you compare our "kids" to SW kids. Spaceships and droids are a trivial things in that community/time. They are like cars. If you showed a kid or if he learned and liked it and kept doing the same thing all over again - he'd eventually come to know wht's the deal. With each generation that passes(information gets uploaded/pasted in DNA - which enables you to understand things much simpler if you have an inclination towards a specific domain of activity)

For example, in your DNA there's more information stored than it was at your great-grandfather's. And this facilitates your understnding of certain things if you are willing to learn.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 03:23 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
I see, that means guys who can repair cars are Einsteins.

If that "guy" is a child living in a third world shithole living in poverty and slavery who taught himself, then yes, that "guy" is likely a genius.

quote:
I think you compare our "kids" to SW kids. Spaceships and droids are a trivial things in that community/time.

That must be why every kid builds their own droid as a child in Star Wars.

quote:
They are like cars. If you showed a kid or if he learned and liked it and kept doing the same thing all over again - he'd eventually come to know wht's the deal.

Anakin taught himself, while living in a desolate shithole and with poor access to parts.

quote:
With each generation that passes(information gets uploaded/pasted in DNA - which enables you to understand things much simpler if you have an inclination towards a specific domain of activity)

I'm really not seeing the relevance, nor anything addressing Anakin's unusual aptitude at engineering at a very early age.

I'm not comparing Anakin to kids living now. I'm comparing him to other kids seen in the films, who happen to not be building functional protocol droids nor designing podracers which can compete with and even outrace those built by professional adults.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 03:53 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

That guy spent his entire life amongst sand and droids(perhaps even salvaging) coupled with his fascination for this stuff->of course it was bound to happen some day. Practice is the best way of learning because you keep doing mistakes until you learn the "tricks" how to go around. I also believe you undermine kids' capacity to learn. A kid can learn a practical thing much faster than you could process and apply those said-so principles from a specific domain of activity(he/she can retain much more information than you can as an adult) Kids are, for most part, little machines. For him, practice was his way of learning and studying. It's not like he learned all that in one day and had a complete understanding of droids and pod racers/spaceships.

quote:
Rumen Dimitrov:
"It doesn't matter what he built. The dude doesn't know what to ****ing do with his life. He probably needs Palpatine to remind him why it is wrong to shit outside the toilet."

Last edited by Freedon Nadd on Jul 30th, 2018 at 05:59 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 05:51 AM
S_W_LeGenD

Palpatine and Tenebrae up there.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 04:09 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

they are but dont forget palpatine's master, you know, plagueis the WISE.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:31 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Freedumb Nadd biased and desperate.

Take a hike nerd, your neckbeard needs a lice check.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 03:40 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Trocity
Freedumb Nadd biased and desperate.

Take a hike nerd, your neckbeard needs a lice check.

finally! we agreed on something.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2018 05:26 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

It was worth logging in just to see that sick burn.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Geistalt
It was worth logging in just to see that sick burn.
agreed.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:58 PM