KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Darth Vader - Comic Book Thread

Darth Vader - Comic Book Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
well rather than facing Vader that could have just hid themselves tbh

Well I did say I was giving them small credit. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Oh the issue... oh well then, my computer makes it look like he post white squares...oh well, the Vader comics are fair, but the tales of the Jedi are superior, my opinion of course

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 07:48 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Palpatine was a pure savage this issue. Loling about Eeth Koth being a priest, the Padme throwback, 'but let us stop talking of your failures'. The fact that Vader killed a Senator by dropping a speeder on them was also kind of funny when Palpatine raged about it.

The North Remembers

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I have to admit, they are good. But I prefer tales of the Jedi

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 02:12 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Great comic series but the artwork just sucks

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 08:53 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Random aside, I just had an amusing moment. I tried to zoom my web browser to better look at the panels, and the more I did so, the larger Admiral Thrawn loomed over me from your display pic, Galan. Hahaha.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 09:09 PM
Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Great comic series but the artwork just sucks
I'm not a huge fan of the art either.

This series could have benefited massively if, say, Salvador Larrocca had lent his pen to it. His work is fantastic:
(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Random aside, I just had an amusing moment. I tried to zoom my web browser to better look at the panels, and the more I did so, the larger Admiral Thrawn loomed over me from your display pic, Galan. Hahaha.
The Admiral sees all...

...But srsly, you know that if you click on the images, there's no need to zoom-in on the page, right? They open in a new window full-size.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

juggernaut74 is online now!

So how many Inquisitors have we seen in canon so far?

10? 11?

I wonder if we'll ever see the 1st-4th Inquisitor.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 09:12 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So far we've seen...

-Grand Inquisitor
-Fifth Brother
-Sixth Brother
-Seventh Sister
-Eighth Brother
-Ninth Sister
-Tenth Brother

Along with these two new Inquisitors, who haven't yet been given an official designation:
https://i.imgur.com/8ZYAyhs.jpg

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 09:47 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Galan007
So far we've seen...

-Grand Inquisitor
-Fifth Brother
-Sixth Brother
-Seventh Sister
-Eighth Brother
-Ninth Sister
-Tenth Brother

Along with these two new Inquisitors, who haven't yet been given an official designation:

All that trash, just to be discarded with no real showings apart from like...3. smile Sad really.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, it's a shame. Especially when some of them(like Prosset Dibs, for example) could've had some real potential.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 10:20 PM
Zenwolf

Yeah, it's a shame. Especially when some of them(like Prosset Dibs, for example) could've had some real potential.

Prob the worst....former Jedi Master, gets cut down by fresh Clone Troopers when he had awareness and backup..

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 10:42 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

His death was extra ridiculous.

Mace: "Prosset Dibs. His lack of physical sight has gifted him great intuition. He is as in tune with the force as any Jedi I have known.":
https://i.imgur.com/DN5AkRT.jpg

*cut to*

Some great 'intuition', right there. Really 'in touch' with the force, lmfao.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 11:01 PM
Zenwolf

I'm not sure what is worst though...that 3 Inquisitors couldn't(or barely) take on 12 Clone Troopers or Dibs' death... ....Too close.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Aug 25th, 2018 at 11:41 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 11:38 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

juggernaut74 is online now!

So far we've seen...

-Grand Inquisitor
-Fifth Brother
-Sixth Brother
-Seventh Sister
-Eighth Brother
-Ninth Sister
-Tenth Brother

And being they are dead we probably won't know their ranks.
thumb up

His death was extra ridiculous.

Mace: "Prosset Dibs. His lack of physical sight has gifted him great intuition. He is as in tune with the force as any Jedi I have known.":
https://i.imgur.com/DN5AkRT.jpg

*cut to*

Some great 'intuition', right there. Really 'in touch' with the force, lmfao.
What issue is that Mace Windu from?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 01:42 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Now that I re-read it, Palpatine suggests Vader May want a planet to please his “carnal desires”.. like how the hell can he have sex with that huge armour and more importantly.. he got burned by lava, how on earth can his pensi still work?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 10:04 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by juggernaut74
And being they are dead we probably won't know their ranks. What issue is that Mace Windu from?
Jedi of the Republic: Mace Windu #1.

This is where we were originally introduced to Prosset Dibs(when he was still a Jedi.)

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Now that I re-read it, Palpatine suggests Vader May want a planet to please his "carnal desires".. like how the hell can he have sex with that huge armour and more importantly.. he got burned by lava, how on earth can his pensi still work?
Anakin probably diverted all of his remaining force power into shielding his dick from the flames. I know I would. thumb up

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:18 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Prob the worst....former Jedi Master, gets cut down by fresh Clone Troopers when he had awareness and backup..
Guess that being relieved from duty and working in the library made him rusty. Also, possibly adapting to a new fighting style with that kind of lightsaber made him less formidable. Granted that in the few scenes of operation KF we got in EP3 Jedi weren’t faring any better against the clones. For instance, in that scene with Obi and Yoda checking on younglings’ bodies, you can see on the floor 4 Jedi and 4 clones, so on average those Jedi killed 1 clone before being overwhelmed. Moreover, considering that most of the Inquisitors were former padawans, I guess they didn’t perform much worse than they deceased comrades

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Kinda abit different with those 2 instances, plus as an Inquisitor he shouldn’t be rusty and as far as his weapon choice, it shouldn’t be anything new to him or he shouldn’t have been using 2 to start with.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:21 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not a huge fan of the art either.

This series could have benefited massively if, say, Salvador Larrocca had lent his pen to it. His work is fantastic:

The Admiral sees all...

...But srsly, you know that if you click on the images, there's no need to zoom-in on the page, right? They open in a new window full-size.

In your opinion is this comic as a serious superior to the other Darth Vader comic ?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 02:45 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote