KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sith List #4

Sith List #4
This poll is closed.
Darth Plagueis 1 9.09%
Tulak Hord 0 0%
Darth Krayt 0 0%
Darth Revan 1 9.09%
Marka Ragnos 1 9.09%
Naga Sadow 0 0%
Exar Kun 0 0%
Darth Nihilus 1 9.09%
Ludo Kressh 1 9.09%
Other 6 54.55%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sith List #4
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Sith List #4

I am horribly surprised to say that the third strongest sith lord is Darth Traya...
Here were the results:
1. Darth Traya-40.00%
2. Darth Plagueis-30.00%
3. Marka Ragnos-15.00%
4. Darth Nihilus-5.00%
4. Darth Revan-5.00%
5. Darth Krayt-5.00%

Rules:
1. If you pick other, please respond with something like this:Other; sith lord name

2. If you have any suggestions for list number 4, please contact me with pm.

3. Darth Taalon is not available because of the fountain situation.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:05 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

marka ragnos is the third on my list, he was said to be stronger than naga sadow and will all know how powerful he was. It was also said that he was the strongest sith lord of his time, which tulak hord was in his time, meaning that he was more powerful than tulak hord who can handle armies of 50,000 using only the blade. he created the most powerful terenterak in all star wars history. he also trained against this extremely force sensitive creature. it was said that he could blow it through walls of concrete. to destroy his competing sith lords, he simply stayed in his palace and used the force to cause the two empires to obliterate each other. these were powerful sith too, that he manipulated with such ease. he also taught ludo kressh before defeating simus and kressh could be close to defeating sadow. he was also extremely wise and could defeat both naga sadow and ludo kressh when he came back as a force ghost at his funeral. did i mention that everyone was so scared of him that no one attempted to murder him. and people tried to assassinate both vitiate and sidious.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:09 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

i am doing this all over again laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:10 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I still say Plagueis for the reasons stated in the other thread. Also Traya was in awe of the ancient sith, so how the hell does she end up above like 90% of the people you listed big grin

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

It’s shame that this threads got kinda “ruined” by people trolling and voting for her

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:19 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
It’s shame that this threads got kinda “ruined” by people trolling and voting for her
i guess, oh well... i will make some adjusting threads when we are done with the ten.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:21 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I think that i am going to stop posting these, people are obviously trolling.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:33 PM