KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan

Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan
Started by: relentless1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan

K this guy killed Maul (twice), Grievous AND mauled Vader. He ran through Sith like shit through a Pigeon and I dont feel he gets much respect in that regard, what say you all?? Adise from Sidious (wink, wink) Isn't Obi Wan the true badass when it comes to 1v1 action in the Star Wars universe??

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 06:15 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Nahdar Vebb is the ultimate badass in SW canon.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 06:27 AM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Sidious vs Oppress/Maul was pretty badass
“Pliiis mercy”
“There is no mercy” ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 10:36 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Vos solos.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 04:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yeah Vos is also pretty badass

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 05:27 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Re: Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Faunus
Or kill Palpatine himself. I mean seriously, the big cheese is the only major villain of the movie-era whom Obi-Wan hasn't fought; he's gone through Maul, Jango, Dooku (twice), Asajj and Durge (too many times to count), Grievous, noob Vader, and the older Vader, and the only ones who ever beat him were Dooku (he got pwned) and ANH Vader (plot device, much?).

Obi-Wan is leet.

- - - -

Also, imagine being a grown adult, possibly even having a family or a college degree, and unironically still thinking that Voss is a cool character.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Re: Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan

Originally posted by relentless1
K this guy killed Maul (twice), Grievous AND mauled Vader. He ran through Sith like shit through a Pigeon and I dont feel he gets much respect in that regard, what say you all?? Adise from Sidious (wink, wink) Isn't Obi Wan the true badass when it comes to 1v1 action in the Star Wars universe??
He held his own against Darth Tyrannus also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:16 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

This thread reminds me of 2005 threads. It seems KMC's come full circle.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:36 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You weren't old enough to sit in the front seat in 2005.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Doesn’t really have anything to do with my point. 2005 KMC threads are still visible.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

These nuts are visible from orbit.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 02:00 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Obviously C-3P0 smart

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 02:40 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Re: Re: Is there any more of a bad ass in Star Wars canon than Obi Wan

Originally posted by Tzeentch
- - - -

Also, imagine being a grown adult, possibly even having a family or a college degree, and unironically still thinking that Voss is a cool character.

Still dont see whats wrong with that..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote