KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Valkorion vs. Revan vs. Palpatine (intelligence)

Valkorion vs. Revan vs. Palpatine (intelligence)
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Valkorion vs. Revan vs. Palpatine (intelligence)

Rank these in:

1. Raw intellect
2. Charisma
3. Wisdom

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:27 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Zed
Restricted

Account Restricted

Valkorion would win in a game of naughts and crosses.

Palpatine in chess.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Lord Zed a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Zed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sheev wins all three

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:28 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Wisdom is tricky.

Charisma is a close one between Palps and Valk, though Revan is up there as well tbh.

Raw Intellect wise though, the other two are not even sentient compared to Palpatine.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

1. Revan
2. Revan
3. Sidious/Valkorion.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 09:21 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Though depends on the type of intellect.
Revan would outstrip Sidious in battle tactics, while I see Sidious a better manipulator.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2018 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
Wisdom is tricky.

Charisma is a close one between Palps and Valk, though Revan is up there as well tbh.

Raw Intellect wise though, the other two are not even sentient compared to Palpatine.
Revan is one of the greatest minds in SW, he'd humiliate either of these men in a game of pure wits.

Palpatine isn't that smart, he's just a good manipulator.

I highly doubt Revan would've lost the battle of Endor should he have been the one that created the death star.

He's always been on the level of Thrawn in terms of strategy and tactics.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:47 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Revan's got the best mind for tactics and strategy. Valkorion is far and away the best long-game planner. Sidious is the best manipulator and political mastermind.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:53 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Palps should win all. That guy is a genius, not only did he study and master saber forms and the dark side, but apparently also studied a lot to become the Chancellor of the Republic. We are talking about the most important institution in SW, I doubt they would choose the first idiot they count to lead them. Guess Palpy got at least a degree or two in the Harvard or Cambridge of the SW universe

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 12:08 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Revan is second though imo

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 12:08 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan is one of the greatest minds in SW, he'd humiliate either of these men in a game of pure wits.

I highly doubt Revan would've lost the battle of Endor should he have been the one that created the death star.

I was gonna get annoyed by this and post an actual response, but after a second thought, I think it is fitting and makes perfect sense that you believe what you’ve said above.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

That's Ant for ya. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:12 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by AncientPower
Revan's got the best mind for tactics and strategy. Valkorion is far and away the best long-game planner. Sidious is the best manipulator and political mastermind.

thumb up

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Palps should win all. That guy is a genius, not only did he study and master saber forms and the dark side, but apparently also studied a lot to become the Chancellor of the Republic. We are talking about the most important institution in SW, I doubt they would choose the first idiot they count to lead them. Guess Palpy got at least a degree or two in the Harvard or Cambridge of the SW universe

You should read Star Wars: Darth Plagueis.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:41 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Galan007
That's Ant for ya. thumb up

???

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 03:54 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ah, my mistake.

You should have never copied Jmanghan's username. You guys are almost indistinguishable now. shifty

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:05 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

If it wasn't for that splash of red on Jumanji's sig avatar, you would never know. It's like identical twins, but one has a big dirty mole on his cheek.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 04:35 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
thumb up

sure I will smile

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 05:26 PM
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
What are you referring to exactly?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:19 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Jmanghan

1. Thrawn would whoop Revan in strategics
2. Palpatine is not only a good manipulator, but also a good politician. He made a scheme that cost him half his life and made it absolutely perfect and it didn’t just have manipulation stuff in it.
3. He also knew what opponents he was no match too, unlike Revan who decided to try to defeat vitiate. The guy got thrown around the room with absolute ease by vitiate.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:21 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

quote:
1. Thrawn would whoop Revan in strategics

Thrawn might be better, but he wouldn't "whoop," lol.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote