KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » XoXaan Respect Thread

XoXaan Respect Thread
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

XoXaan Respect Thread

Rules:
1. You are allowed to post feats, this is not an only me thread. Though, you don’t have to.
2. Don’t repeat something that someone has already said.
3. I know that there are other XoXaan respect threads, I am just remaking it so that people can now acces it on KMC for discussion. Please do not point this out, I already know.
4. It doesn’t have to be just feats, it can be abilities and skills as well.
5. Wookieepedia can be a source as long as you check it before simply posting it.

P.S. I know that I have been posting these a lot today, but my plan is to get most Sith and Jedi respect threads by the end of the year. You don’t even need to post on them at all! You can just sit back and use this as a source when needed.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:51 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Her Holocron was encased inside of a tomb in the Valley of the Dark Lords, this signifies that it was important and had much knowledge of power within it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:55 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

She survived the Battle of Corbos and was one of the few Sith powerful enough to fight and not be killed in the battle and was sent to Korriban.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:56 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Was noted to be one of the most powerful Sith ever in the ability of force healing.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:00 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Was trained by Karness Muur, the one who was second only to Ajunta Pall, this suggest that she was given good teachings and was a powerful opponent.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:01 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

She was the leader of the Black Legion which was basically a Sith delta squad. Since she was in charge of it, she must have been more powerful than all the other members.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:16 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Krayt has said that she was his first and best teacher! He created a statue for her in reference. (Wookieepedia 2nd paragraph) Sorry, my quoting isn’t working right now, so I will be doing the locations of it in Wookieepedia for a little bit.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:30 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I wouldn't cite Wookiepdia it hasn't been approved into the lore and therefore is not directly usable in a debate.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:35 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

XoXaan owned an artifact known as the Yoke of Seeming. This caused her to look like anything she desired. (Wookieepedia paragraph 11)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:36 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
I wouldn't cite Wookiepdia it hasn't been approved into the lore and therefore is not directly usable in a debate.

1. You spelled Wookieepedia wrong.
2. I said I re-look things and make sure these are correct before posting them. I am basically using an easy to go to website, and making sure that it is correct by checking other sources. I am basically doing all of the work for you!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:42 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
1. You spelled Wookieepedia wrong.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Trocity on Sep 12th, 2018 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Thanks for that...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 06:36 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Closing.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote