KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ajunta Pall Respect Thread

Ajunta Pall Respect Thread
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Ajunta Pall Respect Thread

I thought it would be nice re-looking our facts on Ajunta Pall.

Rules:
1. Don't repeat something someone already said.
2. Don't point out the fact that there is already a respect thread for Pall in ComicVine, I know that. It is a good review to do this.
3. You can also name some of his most powerful skills and abilities.
4. You can also give information on how he was powerful by using other people's opinions. For example, Darth Traya speaks of how Tulak was a powerful duelist calling everyone else children when it comes to him.
5. You can use Wookieepedia as a source as long as you check it over with other resources first.

Last edited by victreebelvictr on Sep 11th, 2018 at 10:36 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:29 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Quote: Undergoing training in the ways of the Force, Pall first attained the rank of Jedi Knight, then attained the rank of Jedi Master and began studying the ways of alchemy. (Wookieepdia)
Apparently he was a Jedi Master before turning to the darkside, so he was a powerful Jedi before becoming an even more powerful Sith Lord.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:38 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Quote: Undergoing training in the ways of the Force, Pall first attained the rank of Jedi Knight, then attained the rank of Jedi Master and began studying the ways of alchemy. (Wookieepdia)
Apparently he was a Jedi Master before turning to the darkside, so he was a powerful Jedi before becoming an even more powerful Sith Lord.

BTW, I think Nova or Wollf already made an RT.

Wookieepedia also says he's skilled in alchemy, but I'm not really sure.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

he will always be remembered as a wimpy dark jedi in a cave wearing an energy shield

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 11:51 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaggarath

Well, to be truthful, all the Sith Lords in the Hundred Years of Darkness was somewhat skilled in Alchemy.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 12:01 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Also, if there is another RT, please send me the link in private message or something.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 12:02 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Wookieepedia also states that Pall executed the Sith king Hakagram Graush, it does also say that he was betrayed which makes me think if he was attacked from behind or Pall fought him in a duel, if he fought him in a duel and won, that is impressive. Why is it impressive? Because the guy knew loads of Sith Magic secrets that Pall would have never known before hand. But still, I am not sure if Pall actually fought him or not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 12:16 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He was also buried in the Valley of the Dark Lords which is the place that only the best Sith Lords remain. You may think that since he was in their time that they just buried him in some place they will later call Valley of the Dark Lords, but you see. Other Sith like XoXaan and Dreypa weren’t buried there, only Pall.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 12:22 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Jaggarath

Some evidence that he knew Alchemy well is that becoming a Force Ghost needs extensive mastery of Alchemy to do so, in which he did become a force ghost when Revan entered his tomb.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 12:25 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Apparently, Pall’s Sith Sword was basically the source of corruption of Pall(which Pall said himself), I am not sure if this sword was more powerful than normal weapons which gave the user a boost or something, but it is just something to chew on.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 12:29 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He was powerful enough not to be killed in the Battle of Corbos and was sent to Korriban.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:58 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
He was also buried in the Valley of the Dark Lords which is the place that only the best Sith Lords remain. You may think that since he was in their time that they just buried him in some place they will later call Valley of the Dark Lords, but you see. Other Sith like XoXaan and Dreypa weren’t buried there, only Pall.
I have just found out that XoXaan was buried there as well. Her knowledge of force healing was valuable.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:24 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Force Powers

Force Drain: It is known that many Sith in the ancient times used Force Drain on a normal basis. Need some evidence? Well, Darth Traya said,”It is a technique that is almost as old as the Sith themselves…it is a means of severing connections between life, the Force, and feeding upon the death it causes. It cannot be taught…it can only be gained through instinct, through experiencing its effects, first-hand."(Wookieepdia). Notice that she said it was a technique nearly as old as the Sith, meaning ancient Sith used this often. According to Pall’s Battle Wiki, he was capable of using Force Drain.

Force Whirlwind: He was also capable of Force Whirlwind according to Pall’s Battle Wiki. Though, I cannot confirm this, I cannot find any sources to assure this piece, so if you find any source that refers to Pall using Force Whirlwind, please PM me or you can post it on the thread.

Telekinesis: This is an obvious one, though, I do not have any telekinesis feats for him so I have to infer that it was powerful. Battle Wiki said that he used telekinesis in his battling style, but I can find no sources confirming this.

Force lightning: It was also said in Battle Wiki that he had the technique of Force lightning that actually can be confirmed. Most Sith of his time used Force Lightning in battle, it is imaginable that he can use it to a powerful extent as well. “Muur also displayed a mastery of Force lightning, using it to deadly effect on several occasions.” (Wookieepedia). Karness Muur was capable of using powerful lightning attacks. Since Pall was more powerful than Muur was, which I infer because he never lost the mantle of the Dark Lord, he most definitely used Force Lightning as well.

Force Precognition: Pall owned the power of Force Precognition aka force Visions. In Kotor, Revan entered Pall’s tomb to obtain Pall’s sword. It was there that he met the spirit of Ajunta Pall. Pall said that he predicted the coming of Revan, and he didn’t just say this. He knew Revan’s name and why Revan was there, to collect his sword. This supposes that he could have Force Visions being able to know who Revan was and why he was there when he had no initial way of knowing that otherwise.

Sith Alchemy: “Pall first attained the rank of Jedi Knight, then attained the rank of Jedi Master and began studying the ways of alchemy.” (Wookieepedia). Pall had the talent of Alchemy even before becoming a Sith and then trained in the arts of Sith Alchemy afterwards. I don’t know how powerful his was, but apparently he started training in it around the same time Muur did, so he is probably right behind Muur when it comes to this.

Force Ghost: He was capable of being a Force Ghost which was seen in KOTOR when Revan visited and negotiated with Pall himself.

Last edited by victreebelvictr on Sep 12th, 2018 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:06 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

There. That was a lot of fun. And now, for his dueling skills.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:06 PM
Freedon Nadd

Ajunta Pall is the daddy of all Sith.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Dueling Skills

Form: It is completely unknown to everyone on what form of comat he used. Though, it is imaginable that he didn’t have a specific name for it. In my opinion, he probably didn’t have Shii-Cho, Makashi, etc. Instead, he may have had none. This is thought because his blade was different then what you would call normal for that time or anytime really. He most likely had a custom way of fighting with it. If you find anything involving what form he may have had, please PM me or post it on the thread.

Was he a Powerful Duelist?: I would say so. He had a sword that was know by all as a sign of Pall’s power. Since he valued this blade, he probably used it often in battle. “The Sith, under their King Hakagram Graush, initially resisted the Dark Jedi's attempt to obtain their knowledge and subjugate them; however, Pall managed to recruit the King's Shadow Hand to their side, with the result that Graush was betrayed to the Dark Jedi, and Pall personally executed Graush with his own sword. ‘(Wookieepdia). There is a chance that he killed Graush using his blade. Either he overpowered him and killed him, or Graush was betrayed and then executed by Pall. If overpowering is the case, then he may have used his sword, not only to execute Graush, but to defeat him as well. If anyone can find a source saying that he challenged Graush, please tell me. I wasn’t able to find one myself.

What was His Way of Fighting?: I believe that he was aggressive at times, I believe that because his sword was very offensive. According to Battle Wiki, he would enjoy using Force Drain, Force Horror, Telekinesis, and Force whirlwind in battle. I cannot find any sources confirming this, but here is my best guess. I believe that his plan was to use Force Whirlwind to prevent the victims from escaping. Then Force Horror to weaken the opponent, asking them helpless. Maybe some telekinesis to cripple them, if needed and then Force Drain the easy opponents. That is my opinion, though, this wouldn’t be a great tactic for one on one, but this is the best I can imagine these abilities working together so well.

Was anyone more powerful than him at the time: Well, maybe for the fact that he was never defeated and lost the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, he may have been. If anyone got close, it was Karness Muur. I believe that KOTOR spoke of his reign. It said nothing about his death other than the fact that he might have died in the Fall of the Sith, but I will confirm this soon. If not, you can try yourselves. If you find evidence, you know what to do.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:35 PM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Victr, it's not about insulting you. But, we can't use your respect thread in a debate, unless there are canonical sources. It renders the thread as purposeless because we just have to find the source ourselves.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:05 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I know, but I don’t think I said you were supposed to quote me! I am simply giving all those who read this a taste of Ajunta Pall’s power. A example that can simply inform you through out a discussion journey. It is a simple booster, I don’t read Wookieepedia to quote it, I just use it to get a brief description on the character. I am giving ideas to those who need them for discussion uses. Not to quote, but to give an understanding of their power. Do you understand?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:12 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

But, that isn't what a respect thread really is. Here is an example: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...ded-2018/95278/

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:13 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

why is that easier than them just reading wookiepedia tho

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote