KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Sidious Telekinesis Feats

Sidious Telekinesis Feats
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Sidious Telekinesis Feats

I would find it fun to find his limits.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 02:36 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You presume limits to his power.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
Everyone has them, lets see what his feats are.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 03:49 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

He has respect threads.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 04:17 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Zenwolf
He has respect threads.
Yes, he does, but that is not why I madenthis thread. It is because i want to find his limit. Everyone can’t everything. I want to see what he can do that he hasn’t done, but is capable of doing it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 04:20 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

His only established limit is being beneath the Ones but that's it. We've never seen him be taxed during his most impressive telekinetis feats as far as I know.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I knew you would come to this thread Azronger, thank you for your opinion. What is Abeloth’s best telekinesis feat? I thought it was breaking down entire buildings without much gesture.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2018 07:01 PM
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Sinious

You presume no-limits to his power?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by Azronger
His only established limit is being beneath the Ones but that's it. We've never seen him be taxed during his most impressive telekinetis feats as far as I know.

That was never stated in the lore.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:46 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Re: Sidious Telekinesis Feats

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I would find it fun to find his limits.

His best telekinetic feat is with Lusankya. But then, we don't know the context of said-so feat. There is a source which states he had his men burying the Lusankya; another source states he did it by using his own power. Truth be told: it can be both in fact.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:47 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It is great to have you on KMC again Nadd! Happy to see that you are posting again.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:06 PM