KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Thread for all quote/source inquiries!

Thread for all quote/source inquiries!
Started by: Zenwolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I am his grandson, he stopped going on this site about 2 weeks ago.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:50 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LMAO.

Is it possible victree is Kurk?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:51 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Good Lord.

No, he would have multiple accounts.

He said I could have his account, plus my sock is clean.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 12:54 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jaggarath
LMAO.

Is it possible victree is Kurk?
I'm fairly confident he's not Kurk.

That said, I'm trying to give him a chance here, but damn, he's making it hard.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Do you mean trying not to ban me?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 01:07 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Galan, you should instigate a zero moron policy with all people below 110 IQ get automatically banned.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 08:48 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Man, you must really want the forums shut down, eh? stick out tongue

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Quanchi and kurk would never see this forum again.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 02:13 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
Galan, you should instigate a zero moron policy with all people below 110 IQ get automatically banned.

That's racist

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 10:01 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Any quotes or anything that say or imply that the avatar of Abeloth that Luke fought, the one that was "a dozen" times more powerful than Luke was himself, was far stronger than the one that Saba fought? Lines of scaling, anything?

I'm arguing with a big time NJO wanker. Any help would be appreciated.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 07:07 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

When do you need the quotes? Because I'm currently rereading the FotJ series (Backlash at the moment).

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 09:58 AM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

You're voluntarily subjecting yourself to FOTJ, for a second time?

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 10:30 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vitiate
Venenum - The Lord

Yep smile

Old Post Oct 21st, 2018 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Vitiate a Private Message Find more posts by Vitiate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Originally posted by Vitiate
When do you need the quotes? Because I'm currently rereading the FotJ series (Backlash at the moment).
It doesn't need to be soon, it can be whenever. The argument will likely come up again, and the guy I'm arguing with hasn't responded again in a while anyway.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2018 03:31 AM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Does anybody have the source where a lightsaber cuts through a material that alters reality or through the hull of a capital ship?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Beelzebub
Does anybody have the source where a lightsaber cuts through a material that alters reality or through the hull of a capital ship?

You mean Neuranium?

quote:

As a Jedi shuttle settled to the landing deck outside, the shadow sent its mind into the far deeper night within one of the several pieces of sculpture that graced the office: an abstract twist of solid neuranium, so heavy that the office floor had been specially reinforced to bear its weight, so dense that more sensitive species might, from very close range, actually percieve the tiny warping of the fabric of space-time that was its gravitation.

Neuranium of more than roughly a millimeter thick is impervious to sensors; the standard security scans undergone by all equipment and furniture to enter the Senate Office Building had shown nothing at all. If anyone had thought to use an advanced gravimetric detector, however, they might have discovered that one smallish section of the sculpture massed slightly less than it should have, given that the manifest that had accompanied it, when it was brought from Naboo among the then-ambassador's personal effects, clearly stated that it was a single piece of solid-forged neuranium.

The manifest was a lie. The sculpture was not entirely solid, and not all of it was neuranium.

Within a long, slim, rod-shaped cavity around which the sculpture had been forged rested a device that had lain, waiting, in absolute darkness-darkness beyond darkness-for decades.

Waiting for night to fall on the Republic.

The shadow felt Jedi Masters stride the vast echoic emptiness of the vaulted halls outside. It could practically hear the cadence of their boot heels on the Alderaanian marble.

The darkness within the sculpture whispered of the shape and the feel and every intimate resonance of the device it cradled With a twist of its will, the shadow triggered the device.

The neuranium got warm.

A small round spot, smaller than the circle a human child might make of thumb and forefinger, turned the color of old blood.

Then fresh blood.

Then open flame.

Finally a spear of scarlet energy lanced free, painting the office with the color of stars seen through the smoke of burning planets.

The spear of energy lengthened, drawing with it out from the darkness the device, then the scarlet blade shrank away and the device slid itself within the softer darkness of a sleeve.

- ROTS novel

As for cutting through the hull of a capital ship...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:21 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beelzebub

Thanks Zen!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:35 PM
Click here to Send Beelzebub a Private Message Find more posts by Beelzebub Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Does anyone have a source where Luke says," If Marka Ragnos appeared here at this moment, it would take me and all of my students to defeat him."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:38 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
"If Ragnos is resurrected, there's no telling what he might be able to do. It will take all of our strength to stop him."

Source: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:40 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Wow, weren't you fast.

Thanks, I appreciate it. smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 05:40 PM