KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 2842 2843 [2844] 2845 2846 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Best guesses on when that will be? J.J released a teaser for TFA back in December 2014, so I'm thinking we might get something this December as well.

I like George.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I'll rent it. promise.

rented it. i enjoyed it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2018 08:29 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

especially enjoyed the "beast" scene

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 10:51 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Told ya it was good.

It's my favorite of the ones Disney has put out.

Disappointed it did so poorly at the box office. I can't help but think the reaction to TLJ had something to do with it.

I initially really liked TLJ and still appreciate the risk Rian Johnson took with it. But it has left me feeling like there's little to get excited for in the next round.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

for me it wss because of rogue one. i guess people who liked both r1 and ep8 are a minority.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 10:32 PM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Hey guys

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 11:55 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

Some of you who have remained here since 2005 know me. The rest of you probably don’t. I started a new motorcycles vlog and I want to share it with you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI...Mpc1NkcA9q-tVCg

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:00 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Corn!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 07:18 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Hey all.

Good to see you Corn. Cool Vlog!

I like George.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 10:00 PM
cornponious

Greetings Queeq and SMX! Long time no see. Hope you guys are doing ok.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 02:53 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whattup corn.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 12:34 PM
cornponious

Oh not much. Just working on a Friday after Thanksgiving. Things seem kind of quiet here.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 03:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cornponious
Just working on a Friday after Thanksgiving.

that blows. i'm enjoying my first 4 day weekend in almost a year. pretty sweet.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 04:35 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

This weekend is the first 5 days I've had to myself since April. Very nice indeed. But it all goes by in a blur. sad

I like George.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 06:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

when's the trailer damnit

Old Post Nov 30th, 2018 03:37 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I really must learn to stick around longer, i do miss this place 14 years on. How are we all? Looking forward to the holidays or stressed tf out already? 😂

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Also, can't help but notice it says November 30th? Did we lose a week in here lol? Ah now it's fixed, thought i was going mad 🤔

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Stun!! How have you been man? Great to see you. Hard to believe as many years have gone by as they have.

I like George.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2018 11:51 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I'm good man yourself? I know it's crazy how time flies smx, I always come back though like a bad penny 😂

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:09 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Just to make you all feel old, i joined kmc when i was 16 and now i'm 30. But enough of nostalgia it's time to talk movies again! Only problem is the hype machine went down on our beloved franchise. I am looking forward to episode 9 but I'm more interested in the new trilogy the game of throne writers are working on. I enjoyed rogue one and solo, but the new trilogy is directionless.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2018 02:42 AM