KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » rank the worst parts of TLJ

rank the worst parts of TLJ
Started by: Valkorion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

^ Lol it WAS a conspiracy theory of mine. But now Kyle Newman has confirmed the obvious.

Quit crying. Disney is the local bully. Shameful.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Chances of Episode 9 being great are pretty slim, given the set up. Its just gonna conclude pretty much the same as ROTJ.

The silver lining is that then they can move onto something different.
It’s incredible how these guys were paid millions of dollars to write an unoriginal script which is just a bad copy of the old trilogy with some nonsense (Leia flying). If this what Disney wanted, they could have called me for the job. I’m bold enough to say I could have done better, but I could have done the same (and I would have accepted even half the salary JJ and the other dude got). From so called “professionists” I would expected much better

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 06:48 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah it is pretty shocking when you think about it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

^ Lol it WAS a conspiracy theory of mine. But now Kyle Newman has confirmed the obvious.

Quit crying. Disney is the local bully. Shameful.
So you believe they are so powerful they ought all the critics and expect to be taken seriously. You are so guideline and naive you make my skin crawl. You hate Disney I get it. When the film comes out and you it is awesome I will not hear it coming from you.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:15 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Kyle Newman has confirmed it.

You denying it wont change that.

Kinda obvious though the way critics could never spot the blatant in your face faults of the ST.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Kyle Newman has confirmed it.

You denying it wont change that.

Kinda obvious though the way critics could never spot the blatant in your face faults of the ST.
No, that is absurd. You can believe a whack job just manipulating your emotions into being manipulated while I will laugh at you over here from the world of the sane and reasonable.

No, your feelings are just too hard for you to logically assess anything Star Wars related.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:33 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Oh Kyle Newmans a whack job now?

Sure thing loser. Keep bending over for them.

At least the critics and journalists get some benefits to bending over. You just seem to like it anal.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Oh Kyle Newmans a whack job now?

Sure thing loser. Keep bending over for them.

At least the critics and journalists get some benefits to bending over. You just seem to like it anal.
Saying they paid off every single critic is batshit crazy. You are one of those conspiracy theorists who are manipulated.

My favorite company due to giving me great films. You hate em. Double the fun for me.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:43 PM
Darth Thor

He didnt say paid off. He knows plenty of guys in the industry. And he has a lot of contacts with Lucasfilm, so calling it out does him no favours.

And its batshit crazy to naïve old men like yourself.

Its kinda obvious to those of us living in the real world.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 09:53 PM
quanchi112
Disney

He didnt say paid off. He knows plenty of guys in the industry. And he has a lot of contacts with Lucasfilm, so calling it out does him no favours.

And its batshit crazy to naïve old men like yourself.

Its kinda obvious to those of us living in the real world.
So just claims no real data and you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Your feelings really steer your mind.

Dude, you are the same dope that believed the dceu was dead and needs Batman and Superman. Your grip in reality is slipping. Disney does not rule the world so quit being a 1984 theorist with Disney as Bug Brother. It makes you come across as paranoid and crazy.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 01:51 AM
Darth Thor

Butthurt much? Nah Newman is sound as a source.

Keep bending over.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 07:35 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Butthurt much? Nah Newman is sound as a source.

Keep bending over.
You did not have faith in the dceu or Star Wars. Noted. Faireweather paranoid naysayer confirmed. You just want to quit at the first sign of adversity.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 03:11 PM
Darth Thor

^ Having multiple meltdowns today since you learned no one really likes TLJ.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 04:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

^ Having multiple meltdowns today since you learned no one really likes TLJ.
I loved it. Lots of people loved it. Kmc does not represent the masses, pretender.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 04:43 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Do you guys remember when Star Wars was fun? And wasn't at the mercy of internet rage mobs?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 08:30 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Do you guys remember when Star Wars was fun? And wasn't at the mercy of internet rage mobs?

That was a long time ago....In a galaxy far far away

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 12:18 AM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Yep I feel like it's karma honestly.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

The entire Holdo vs Poe subplot was retarded, and both sides of that conflict acted retarded.

Thinking about it, Poe was annoying the entire film, from his banter with Hux to the very end. A real 180 from how cool he was in TFA. Johnson basically assassinated his character.

Hux being nothing but comic relief the entire film- the FO being incompetent the entire film. The Resistance being incompetent the entire film.

Rose' character and arc was boring and contrived. Her romance with Finn felt forced.

What burns my ass about this movie is that there were glimpses of promising stuff. The film was beautiful, with some really amazing visuals. I'm probably the only one who thinks that Luke's death was fine and a fitting end to the character (it was everything before that point that was a mess). The potential was there, but Rian was too desperate to subvert the setting at every chance he got.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I do. That said I also remember making an account here as a wide-eyed thirteen year old fresh with the glow of Revenge of the Sith' release, and being introduced to you and the other forum regulars relentlessly complaining about the prequels and the EU at every possible moment.

Nothing changes.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

TLJ criticism has become almost as cringe as the movie itself. People on both sides have now been reduced to just regurgitating talking points from shit articles and youtube videos. With that said, the movie is objectively bad, and anyone who still enjoys it should just admit this is the case and move on.

Also, the Star Wars brand is always going to sell, so the argument that it's good because it made a lot of money is just ridiculous.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2018 01:51 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote