KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » rank the worst parts of TLJ

rank the worst parts of TLJ
Started by: Valkorion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
2 of the worst Transformers movies cruised past a billion. Up until the Last Knight each shitty sequel was making more and more.

Solo flopped and didnt make a Billion. Yes Disney Star Wars is full of bad ideas without a clear vision.

Now apparently out of nowhere Episode 9 will be a conclusion to the Whole Nine Episode Saga. They have never had a clear vision for these films and are now panicking.

Yes Bumblebee will be the least grossing Transformers film proving how dumb it is to equate Quality to Box Office.

You will be happy as long as Mickey Mouse makes a Billion from the next Star Wars film. Us actual fans will be happy when they actually give us something good. So far this trilogy has been dull and unoriginal. So we are not particularly excited to see how it ends.
Your opinion of quality only speaks for yourself. Clearly it is not working for the last two recent films but somehow you ignore TLJ 1.3 billion haul and want to focus solely on solo.

They are not perfect. Huge mistake but I said this from the onset. Nowhere did I say they were correct in every decision made that is your misreprentation of my position.

We will see. I bet they will end wonderfully and cruise past a billion. You talk about panic when it is just you panicking. Triggered over starkiller bases and saying Abrams sucks. You are the guy who is just letting your emotions spill onto kmc.

I never said that was the end all be all but you said the brand is really bad I said they will recover. That is the disagreement but you lack any testicles. Only way to price brabd power is by dollars not your pitiful feelings. You are pure talk no walk.

TLJ was the best. I expect another great film. Ren is going to do some crazy things. I have faith you are just lost. Just rewatch the older films since you hate Disney. I am lovin the new trilogy.

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 06:25 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Your opinion of quality only speaks for yourself. Clearly it is not working for the last two recent films but somehow you ignore TLJ 1.3 billion haul and want to focus solely on solo.

Yes Star Wars is the new Transformers. Well done Disney thumb up

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 06:39 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yes Star Wars is the new Transformers. Well done Disney thumb up
Not according to the critics, me, plenty of others and the box office. In your mind I am sure you think they are the same quality. Your opinion really is offensive. How dare you compare Star Wars to Bay trash.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 10:26 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ You mean the critics which were confirmed to have sold out on their reviews? laughing out loud

Yeah its pretty much only you.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 09:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was that actually confirmed? Or did some random just make a Youtube video on it...?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 09:49 AM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

A couple of randoms made a YouTube on Kyle Newman saying it.

But Kyle Newman is a sound source.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 10:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

^ You mean the critics which were confirmed to have sold out on their reviews? laughing out loud

Yeah its pretty much only you.
Oh the conspiracy theorist. What makes these lunatics out to be true are feelings based guys who want it to be true. Without proof you really have nothing. You will believe it because you want to not because it was proven. Only the weak minded fall for this kind of half assed hackjobs begging for YouTube views.

Absurd. You willignire all the other evidence of opinions disagreeing just to only listen to guys who share your views because you are weak.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 01:09 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the **** is Kyle Newman? Is he even involved at Disney?

I know a guy who knows a guy who said that the Virgin Mary had a cock. That's proof thumb up

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 01:43 PM
Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ He directed Fanboys. Hes a big Star Wars fan, is a good friend of Sam Witwer, And has other close contacts in the film industry and at Lucasfilm. So he might sound like a random to you, but ive followed the guy for years, so I know hes a sound source.

Of course hes not in with Disney, hed be fired for saying that if he was Lmao

His statement was about hardly anyone in Hollywood actually liking the film but with Star Wars being such a big thing for Disney they basically dont want to give a negative review and risk their future passes.

And honestly makes perfect sense. How 94% of critics cant point out the blatant unoriginality of TFA, or 91% not realise TLJ butchered Luke Skywalker, or how both films clearly made Rey a bland Mary Sue, is just absurd.

So yep I 100% believe him thumb up

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 27th, 2018 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:13 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you were pointing me to some insider source or something. Basically he's just a guy who directed a movie and you like him so what he says is true?

They are wrong about most movies, because they're out of touch. 'Critics' are just a meme at this point, they don't need to be bought off to make horrific decisions. They would've seen the token diversity and great effects and given the movie a 10/10.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by RealistRacism
Who the **** is Kyle Newman? Is he even involved at Disney?

I know a guy who knows a guy who said that the Virgin Mary had a cock. That's proof thumb up
laughing out loud

Femme Thor might believe this. Be careful he is so gullible when his feelings are involved. He would be great cult material. They might not even have to sell him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 03:08 PM
Darth Thor

I thought you were pointing me to some insider source or something. Basically he's just a guy who directed a movie and you like him so what he says is true?

Like what kind of inside source would you expect? Like realistically.

He said he couldn't give names of reviewers who lied for obvious reasons.

They are wrong about most movies, because they're out of touch. 'Critics' are just a meme at this point, they don't need to be bought off to make horrific decisions. They would've seen the token diversity and great effects and given the movie a 10/10.

Well yeah... But out of touch doesn't explain overwhelming majority of them simply ignoring the blatant and obvious flaws in the ST. Whereas a good load of them were nitpicking any flaws in the Prequels (and ROTJ) to death.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 27th, 2018 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 04:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I knew it just because he agrees he believes it without a shred of proof. Called it. Conspiracy theorist 101.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 04:04 PM
Darth Thor

^ Kyle Newman has called it out boy. Either call him a liar (which would be your own conspiracy), or accept theres now reason to believe theres truth behind the notion.

Either way, stop crying and whining.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 05:21 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Quan have you ever heard of Discord?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 05:43 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

^ Kyle Newman has called it out boy. Either call him a liar (which would be your own conspiracy), or accept theres now reason to believe theres truth behind the notion.

Either way, stop crying and whining.
Unlike you I require proof not feelings. You just require feelings. I have you figured out.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 06:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Quan have you ever heard of Discord?
Yes, RW has me download it though I rarely use it.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 06:25 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Unlike you I require proof not feelings. You just require feelings. I have you figured out.

5 years of ranting at me and now you claim to have figured me out Lmao

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 07:40 PM
quanchi112
Disney

5 years of ranting at me and now you claim to have figured me out Lmao
I have but it is plain to see for all. People are laughing at at your proofless theories and youtubers.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 08:32 PM
SHEEVISLIFE

The worst part of TLJ is when everyone is an incompetent Space commander who even barely have a bit of common sense. Seriously, a supposed high-ranking military officer doesn't know anything about space combat. Oh wait, he's a general, not an admiral. Oh well, this proves, that Snoke is even more of an idiot.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 06:14 PM
Click here to Send SHEEVISLIFE a Private Message Find more posts by SHEEVISLIFE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote