KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Top 10 Most Powerful Sith
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Some characters that could potentially knock off Darth Revan:

Darish Vol
Ulic Qel Droma
Darth Bane
Darth Zannah
Freedon Nadd

To name a few.

"Thank you for existing on your list. Nadd is pleased."
-Freedon Nadd

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:34 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Obi-Wan defeated Knightfall Vader.

no

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CannibalCupcake
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude ant i didnt do shit why the **** am i getting banned by harr LMAO hes an idiot

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 08:45 PM
Click here to Send CannibalCupcake a Private Message Find more posts by CannibalCupcake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 09:54 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
no

How do you mean, no? Didn't you watch ROTS or read the novel? Obi-Wan High Ground-pwned him.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Bump

1.Palpatine
2.Vitiate
3.Nihilus
4.Krayt Reborn
5.Caedus
6.Plaguies
7.SF Malak
8.Darth Revan
9.Exar Kun
10.Naga Sadow/Marka Ragnos.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 11:31 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TwoBigMobs
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Sheev
2. Sheev
3. Sheev
4. Sheev
5. Sheev
6. Sheev
7. Sheev
8. Sheev
9. Sheev
10. Sheev

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 11:33 PM
Click here to Send TwoBigMobs a Private Message Find more posts by TwoBigMobs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuser

Originally posted by The Merchant
Bump

1.Palpatine
2.Vitiate
3.Nihilus
4.Krayt Reborn
5.Caedus
6.Plaguies
7.SF Malak
8.Darth Revan
9.Exar Kun

Ragnos>Naga boi.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 11:51 PM
Click here to Send TheMuser a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I think Uthars statement about Naga being the "greatest" of Korribans Sith Lords could stand. But idk.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 12:44 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by The Merchant
Bump

1.Palpatine
2.Vitiate
3.Nihilus
4.Krayt Reborn
5.Caedus
6.Plaguies
7.SF Malak
8.Darth Revan
9.Exar Kun

Im sorry, but if Ragnos and Sadow are better than Vader, Vitiate is not below Sidious.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 12:44 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

1. Emperor Palpatine
2. Emperor Vitiate
3. Emperor Krayt
4. KF Vader
5. Darth Plagueis

Darish Vol could arguably crack the top 5, and 6-10 gets pretty damn muddy/tough for me.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 12:46 AM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Taalon, Palpatine, Tenebrae, Vader, Plagueis, Tenebrous, Krayt, Caedus, Malak, Tyranus. Not exactly in that order.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 07:53 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Taalon, Palpatine, Tenebrae, Vader, Plagueis, Tenebrous, Krayt, Caedus, Malak, Tyranus. Not exactly in that order.
Malak>Nihilus?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 07:55 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

I think it's likely, although I admit it's hard to say with Nihilus, since most of his best feats were performed offscreen.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:14 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

But we’re his offscreen feats any better than Nihilus’s? erm

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:40 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Victree pay attention my child

Re-read Newguy’s post :/

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:46 AM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Victree pay attention my child

Re-read Newguy’s post :/
1. Dont call me your child. It makes me uncomfortable.

2. I can’t tell if he is referring to Nihilis’s offscreen Feats or Malak’s. I would think Nihilus’s. I may be a bit itred, as it is 1:54 AM right now! laughing

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:54 AM
CuckedCurry

Originally posted by NewGuy01
it's hard to say with Nihilus, since most of his best feats were performed offscreen.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 09:06 AM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Malak's feats are pitiful next to Darth Nihilus, tbh.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 09:14 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by AncientPower
Malak's feats are pitiful next to Darth Nihilus, tbh.
That is what I meant thank you. thumb up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 09:40 AM