KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Valkorion Time Freezing

Valkorion Time Freezing
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I laughed for longer then I should have at this. You could nearly hear the desperation.

I'm starting to like you smile

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

It's freezing the Outlander's perception of time, yeah. In one of these instances Valk tells you to choose quickly because "time has not stopped".

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 12:22 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Stop it razer, valk is a Wally west level user of the speed force

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by Selenial
I'm starting to like you smile

smile

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Stop it razer, valk is a Wally west level user of the speed force

What a lowballer. thumb up

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 01:00 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithmaster
Dark Lord of the Sith

What a lowballer. thumb up

He does hate Valk.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 11:05 AM
Click here to Send thesithmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thesithmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

I laughed for longer then I should have at this. You could nearly hear the desperation.

What is so funny in my statement? People are jumping to conclusions here about a showing they do not properly understand. Typical.

Why don't you contact Hall Hood and solve this mystery for us?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2017 11:21 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Valkorian was applying TK, to the outlander Physical body, while under the influence of the time stop, and Arcann, senya couldn't intervene, if it were merely perception of time, why would he be able to harm the outlander :/

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

For a long time, I was confused about how to define this power. My current take is REALITY WARPING. No other explanation fit the bill.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Jan 12th, 2019 at 06:41 AM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 06:39 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
For a long time, I was confused about how to define this power. My current take is REALITY WARPING.

i want to die

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 07:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by NewGuy01
i want to die

You have a better explanation?

Reality Warping – The ability to change or manipulate reality itself. Reality Warping is also known as Actuality Manipulation, Essokinesis, Objective Reality Distortion, Reality Adjustment, Reality Alteration, Reality Bending, Reality Control, Reality Distortion, Reality Manipulation, Reality Overwriting and Self-Wish Granting.

Link: https://foxsuperpowerlist.com/reality-warping/

Valkorion seems to be demonstrating a Reality Warping technique, as a means to alter the course of events. Time does not suddenly freeze like that. Of-course, the Outlander has to consider his offer first.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 09:11 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Isn't he just using stasis on the other dudes?

Notice the background never changes in speed after he freezes the others in the OP video. That indicates the shield itself wasn't effected even though it was closer than the ships that the scene didn't really focus on.

3:57 we see the shield in action here

https://youtu.be/Gy5JgiQ33t0t=3m57s

I may be wrong here or off, but that shield moving at normal flow makes me think he just stasised the other guys, as opposed to freezing time, or slowed perceptions.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Jan 12th, 2019 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 01:52 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Shall we bump the Valkorion vs Galactus thread after this revelation?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Jaggarath
Then how would they still be having dialogue?

Because for years folks have heralded Jedi as having FTL perception speed.

The North Remembers

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Isn't he just using stasis on the other dudes?

Notice the background never changes in speed after he freezes the others in the OP video. That indicates the shield itself wasn't effected even though it was closer than the ships that the scene didn't really focus on.

3:57 we see the shield in action here

https://youtu.be/Gy5JgiQ33t0t=3m57s

I may be wrong here or off, but that shield moving at normal flow makes me think he just stasised the other guys, as opposed to freezing time, or slowed perceptions.

Hmm It seems to suggest Valkorion can only freeze a small space in time.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 07:08 PM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

The author’s chimed in tbf. Valkorion’s manipulating the Outlander’s perceptions apparently.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I never really saw this as anything other than manipulating perceptions really, there's nothing deeper and I don't know why some try to dig for it. Sometimes it can be simple, just because the Force User is powerful doesn't mean they use some great exotic ability.

I took the scene as something akin to Luke seeing TIE fighters flying in slow motion or Guri moving in slow motion, time was still moving normally but to him everything was crawling.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Zenwolf
II took the scene as something akin to Luke seeing TIE fighters flying in slow motion or Guri moving in slow motion, time was still moving normally but to him everything was crawling.

Yup. I directed a lot of people to the passage in Jedi vs Sith when discussing this feat.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2019 10:19 PM