KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Saitma vs Jiren

Saitma vs Jiren
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX
?

Have you even read this shit idiot?

saitma beat Boros with a SERIOUS punch-
http://i68.tinypic.com/j7z584.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/2j4999k.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2mngm02.jpg

and Boros survived it. Remember? laughing out loud

but keep trying to act like he can beat a UNIVERSAL++ character like Jiren when it took a serious punch from him just to beat a PLANET level character like Boros. Maybe someone will buy your bullshit. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:21 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
Have you even read this shit idiot?

saitma beat Boros with a SERIOUS punch-
http://i68.tinypic.com/j7z584.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/2j4999k.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2mngm02.jpg

and Boros survived it. Remember? laughing out loud

but keep trying to act like he can beat a UNIVERSAL++ character like Jiren when it took a serious punch from him just to beat a PLANET level character like Boros. Maybe someone will buy your bullshit. laughing out loud
A serious punch could just mean he placed a slightly stronger thrust on it. erm

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:24 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Jiren one punches Saitama's universe and him in it.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX
?

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
A serious punch could just mean he placed a slightly stronger thrust on it. erm
your bullshit reaching is hysterical. You just can't admit when you're f*cking wrong. laughing out loud

Boros soaked Saitma's normal punches. Saitma then used a SERIOUS punch on him (which he called a "KILLER MOVE") and it was enough to beat Boros, but Boros still survived it. and Boros is only PLANET level lmao. Vegeta was on par with Boros during the saiyan saga for f*cks sake. laughing out loud

the fact that youre acting like Saitma can beat a UNIVERSAL++++ character like Jiren just because he's beaten a PLANET level character like Boros is so f*cking stupid that it's hard to imagine how someone can be so stupid.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:31 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

You are really busting your ass here. erm

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:35 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Galan is just a Saitama hator...

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 09:09 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Vic is obviously trolling you all. In a month he will make a thread bashing Bada and conjuring up old threads saying how much he hates bada. You can tell by the debating style who this guy is.

smile

Jiren melts Saitama just by standing beside him.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 12:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by carver9
Vic is obviously trolling you all. In a month he will make a thread bashing Bada and conjuring up old threads saying how much he hates bada. You can tell by the debating style who this guy is.

smile

Jiren melts Saitama just by standing beside him.
I actually like Galan and Badab8ng, I was just a grump yesterday tbh. big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:38 PM
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
the fact that youre acting like Saitma can beat a UNIVERSAL++++ character like Jiren just because he's beaten a PLANET level character like Boros is so f*cking stupid that it's hard to imagine how someone can be so stupid.
The hostility/bashing needs to stop.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 01:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Galan007
smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 02:02 PM
DeadpoolXXX
?

Originally posted by Galan007
sry.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:02 PM
Trocity
Trade Minister

DeadpoolXXX is upset that Saitama fodderizes Deadpool with a single fart.

Old Post Yesterday 12:43 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Jiren kills Saitama by looking in his direction. Everyone starts crying because it's the most brutal murder they've ever seen in their life. GG.

I ****ing LOVE One Punch Man, but Saitama, until we see MORE from him, is completely outclassed.

He absolutely HAS to fight people on a universal level to be compared to Jiren, Boros was just BARELY a planet-buster.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Last edited by Jmanghan on Yesterday at 02:45 AM

Old Post Yesterday 02:43 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX
?

Originally posted by Trocity
DeadpoolXXX is upset that Saitama fodderizes Deadpool with a single fart.
Saitma can definitely beat Dp. no argument there. wink

Old Post Yesterday 11:49 AM
carver9

This is why I put Jiren above Beerus. During his first fight against Goku, while not even using a fraction of his power Whis mentions that Jiren is the guy that is above the GODS. This isn't even factoring in his power ups AFTER his first fight against Goku. By the end of their clash, Jiren and Goku, all of the Gods were standing up at amazement of Goku power level.

Old Post Yesterday 08:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

This is why I put Jiren above Beerus. During his first fight against Goku, while not even using a fraction of his power Whis mentions that Jiren is the guy that is above the GODS. This isn't even factoring in his power ups AFTER his first fight against Goku. By the end of their clash, Jiren and Goku, all of the Gods were standing up at amazement of Goku power level.
Couldnít Beerus wipe him from time. erm

Old Post Yesterday 08:37 PM
carver9

Also, I'm that guy that thinks MUI Goku would outright stomp the merged Vegeta and Goku thar fought Broly. This is the reason they didnt even include MUI Goku in the latest movie, he would've fodderized Broly.

Old Post Yesterday 08:38 PM
carver9

@Vic...

NO!!!

Old Post Yesterday 08:41 PM
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

By the end of their clash, Jiren and Goku, all of the Gods were standing up at amazement of Goku power level.
They were standing in 'amazement' that Goku, a mortal, was able to use a technique that not even Gods can easily attain. This was made clear in the manga:
https://i.imgur.com/r2jmPCD.jpg

Old Post Yesterday 08:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

@Carv...

YES!!!

Old Post Yesterday 08:48 PM