KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » On The Jedi Exile; Malachor, Dromund Kaas, and Scaling Chains.

On The Jedi Exile; Malachor, Dromund Kaas, and Scaling Chains.
Started by: Selenial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Not only padawans but Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters. Renowned figures among them; Jedi Masters Ven Zallow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Malgus didn't exactly defeat him without breaking a sweat?

quote:
You are taking Yoda's musings at face value in case of Count Dooku's effectiveness on Vjun. Keep in mind that Mace Windu sported the rare combination of Shatterpoint abilities and Vaapad to negate Dooku's implied advantage on Vjun.

Dooku’s, actually. Learn the source material before spouting bull shit about it. I have a slight feeling that Dooku understands Mace’s abilities better than you, and his statement does not come from arrogance given he’s willing to concede on neutral ground it would be a hell of a fight.

quote:
Your argument have merits of its own but its basic premise is not sound; it advances the notion that devoted practitioners of the Dark Side are powerful in environments strong in the Dark Side, but would fail in a supposedly neutral setting.

No it doesn’t, you’re talking nonsense.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2019 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

@Selenial

Hostility was completely uncalled for.

Anyways:

"The Count's blade was quick as a viper striking. Among the other Jedi, perhaps only Mace Windu would have been his equal on neutral ground: but here on Vjun, steeped in the dark side, his bladework was malice made visible-wickedness cut in red light."

- Yoda's thoughts after receiving a cut from Count Dooku's blade (Dark Rendezvous)

Yes, Count Dooku have a better shot against Mace Windu on vjun. But you missed my point.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 07:21 AM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote