KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » (No spoilers please) Did you like TLJ

Did you like TLJ?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I loved it 9 19.57%
I liked it 13 28.26%
It was ok 10 21.74%
I didn't like it 7 15.22%
I hated it 7 15.22%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

(No spoilers please) Did you like TLJ
Started by: Rebel95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

A DC fanboy group with over 2,000 members has admitted to hijacking the fans reactions on rotten tomatoes thus calling it all into question. They are also calling dceu fans to do the same to Black Panther, Solo, and Infinity War. Despicable human garbage if you ask Mr. Reasonable.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:07 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

bump, what are everybody's thoughts now, 1 year and a bit later?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 04:02 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Best Star Wars film to date.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 04:44 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Best Star Wars film to date.
RoTS was better. :3

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 04:46 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
RoTS was better. :3
No, but it is close. That is the second best one.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 04:59 PM
Zenwolf

Don't like it. Know I said it was decent before, but after thinking about it...yeah no.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 05:02 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Don't like it. Know I said it was decent before, but after thinking about it...yeah no.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 05:05 PM
HP Legend

It's alright. Not as bad as it's made out to be but it's not the masterpiece some claim it is.

Regarding the films (discounting the novelization for them):

ESB>ROTS>ANH>ROTJ>Rogue One>TLJ>TPM>AOTC>TFA>Solo.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 05:46 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
bump, what are everybody's thoughts now, 1 year and a bit later?

God awful. When I got out of the theater I lied to myself that it wasn’t that bad, but now it pisses new off just thinking about it. TLJ killed all my enthusiasm and love of the franchise. I used to read all the books and comics, and now days I just don’t care at all. Even the upcoming TV shows don’t catch any of my interest.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 05:58 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
God awful. When I got out of the theater I lied to myself that it wasn’t that bad, but now it pisses new off just thinking about it. TLJ killed all my enthusiasm and love of the franchise. I used to read all the books and comics, and now days I just don’t care at all. Even the upcoming TV shows don’t catch any of my interest.
laughing out loud

Not much of a fan at all if you ask me.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:47 PM
ares834

Yes. And that’s all thanks to TLJ.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:53 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Quan, you really can't expect anyone to believe that you really liked that slow and pointless chase in space when logically that chase shouldn't have even been a thing. Can you at least admit that was stupid?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Quan, you really can't expect anyone to believe that you really liked that slow and pointless chase in space when logically that chase shouldn't have even been a thing. Can you at least admit that was stupid?
The movie was not flawless but it was great I saw it 5 times at the theatre.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:00 PM
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

no, no i didn't... it was overly bland at least and downright offensive at worst... canto bight was a worthless side story, the entire plot of chasing down the rebels til their FUEL (?!?!) runs out was a ridiculous main plot and Luke was a bitchmade pussy who had a worsened than his mother did.. the only good story revolved around Snoke tbh

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 11:06 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Not much of a fan at all if you ask me.

You don't have to love everything about Star Wars to be a fan tbf

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 06:21 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuckedCurry

Quanchi is legit the ultimate troll on this site

You all let him push your buttons

And you all get mad every time

He’s not an actual person

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2019 11:55 PM
Click here to Send CuckedCurry a Private Message Find more posts by CuckedCurry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

No, I didn't.

Honestly, Disney has ruined Luke Skywalker's story arc. I am of the opinion now that George Lucas should not have sold Star Wars franchise to Disney.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2019 02:56 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
You don't have to love everything about Star Wars to be a fan tbf
At no point did I imply that. My point is him crying his eyes out of the theatre and swearing off all future Star Wars because he hated rian Johnsons film. He is not directing the finale or the other shows but this guy is so upset he acts like Disney killed a family member. He needs to man up and realize life goes on just because last Jedi made him feel horrible.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 04:12 PM
ares834

Old Post Feb 25th, 2019 10:06 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Subjective. My fave Star Wars film but you took it a step further by saying future Star Wars is all tainted for you.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 12:46 AM