KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » "Malachor was a DS nexus" debunked by Matt Martin?

"Malachor was a DS nexus" debunked by Matt Martin?
Started by: TheIndyJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HP Legend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You know thinking about Malachor in the D canon sense, anyone else notice that in all of Rebels, many of the planets were...very bland and uninteresting?

Yeah. The planets are very reflective of the overall show.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post Mar 17th, 2019 07:06 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I also don’t wanna jinx it, but with the way things have been going for SW lately I have a bad feeling for TCW S6. I dunno maybe it’s just paranoia.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ S7.

Well the scripts were written long ago when TCW was in production, so hopefully its good.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 10:28 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You know thinking about Malachor in the D canon sense, anyone else notice that in all of Rebels, many of the planets were...very bland and uninteresting?

I want to see a canon series about a Force sensitive serial killer who kills other non/Force sensitive serial killers.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2019 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote