KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF

Who is the most triggered poster of all time.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Star428 0 0%
TI/Broly 14 66.67%
Surt 3 14.29%
Whirly 1 4.76%
Jaden 0 0%
Adam 1 4.76%
Dmb 0 0%
Deadline 1 4.76%
PVS 1 4.76%
Fly 0 0%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Nak Mauy Farang

Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF

Certain words get bandied about a lot. But which poster/posters come over as the most generally and genuinely "triggered"?

Old Post Yesterday 10:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I cannot in good faith vote in this poll without a "**** you, Robtard" option.

Old Post Yesterday 10:55 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Nak Mauy Farang

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I cannot in good faith vote in this poll without a "**** you, Robtard" option.
Oh go on, I haven't voted yet either.

Old Post Yesterday 11:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That Firefly guy used to get triggered a lot over the smallest things. But he had a good heart and meant well.

Whirly never gets triggered: just amused.

Old Post Yesterday 11:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Nak Mauy Farang

Originally posted by dadudemon
That Firefly guy used to get triggered a lot over the smallest things. But he had a good heart and meant well.

Whirly never gets triggered: just amused.

I could say the same of you, it fact I will. DDM never gets triggered, just amused.

Old Post Yesterday 11:30 PM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Adding Star honestly isn't even fair tbh, that guy was constantly angry and butthurt, sometimes for no reason.

Old Post Today 12:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Nak Mauy Farang

Originally posted by NemeBro
Adding Star honestly isn't even fair tbh, that guy was constantly angry and butthurt, sometimes for no reason.
Star is actually back Neme and still a butthurt mentalist.

Old Post Today 07:30 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I don't know who Star is so I voted the best to my knowledge. This is actually a tricky subject because there is both the users that blow out pretty big and those that get triggered and annoyed over small things and can't let go. Those are not exactly the same people in my eyes.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Today 08:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Nak Mauy Farang

Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know who Star is so I voted the best to my knowledge. This is actually a tricky subject because there is both the users that blow out pretty big and those that get triggered and annoyed over small things and can't let go. Those are not exactly the same people in my eyes.
This is true Bentley. Star is the guy with the name which is a variant of the lone ranger.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Today at 08:33 AM

Old Post Today 08:26 AM