KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 2844 2845 [2846] 2847 2848 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Hey guys! Still drinking my booze, I see!

Old Post Mar 5th, 2019 10:33 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Where you been, chuck?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2019 12:52 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Chuck?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 09:07 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Chuck?

Yeah, Chuck. Speak up.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:46 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

Also guys, just FYI, I’ve updated my signature for the first time probably in ten years. Alas, PottySurfing and The Penis Rock are gone forever.

But the new hotness is my MotoVlog on YouTube. I’m a complete dork on it. Please watch it. Link in my sig.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 06:51 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

This site can’t be reached www.thepenisrock.com’s server IP address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 10:40 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

edit* wrong thread

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

corn and his faux forum returns. can't blame him tho

Old Post May 1st, 2019 11:20 PM
queeq
Chaos

CORN!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2019 06:31 PM
cornponious

Awesome. I came in specifically to update my sig and didn’t update the URL. And then let it sit that way for 2.5 months.

It’s been fixed now and should take you to my motovlog.

Also, hi everyone.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2019 03:46 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what's up sugar nipples

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 01:02 AM
cornponious

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what's up sugar nipples

Oh hey buddy.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Jul 5th, 2019 09:53 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Corn buddy!

I like George.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2019 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious

Originally posted by Sith Master X
Corn buddy!

Hey pal.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 02:45 AM
cornponious

So I'm working on a special edition of Star Wars. I own the original trilogy on laserdisc, and I also own Rogue One on blu-ray. So, right now streaming episode IV onto my hard drive, then I'm going to stream the last few minutes of Rogue One, and then I'm going to use my editing software and splice in the scenes from Rogue One into the beginning of episode IV. I may even splice in that updated version of scene 38. Hoping to make a supercut of Star Wars.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 02:48 AM
cornponious

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 02:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

rogue one was terrible, though

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2019 09:47 PM
cornponious

rogue one was terrible, though

I mean, it could have been better. But the last few minutes were pretty fantastic.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 06:04 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I disagree. I prefer the obscurity of the opening of first sw film. That was our introduction to this universe, with our first main protagonists being a couple of droids. It's not much to speak of now, but 40 years ago, it was unheard of; like much of star wars. I always loved it as it was. really dislike the idea of negating that opening for the sake of unneeded clarification of the opening plot.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Aug 3rd, 2019 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 06:52 PM
cornponious

I disagree. I prefer the obscurity of the opening of first sw film. That was our introduction to this universe, with our first main protagonists being a couple of droids. It's not much to speak of now, but 40 years ago, it was unheard of; like much of star wars. I always loved it as it was. really dislike the idea of negating that opening for the sake of unneeded clarification of the opening plot.

I understand what you're saying.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 08:06 PM