KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » KOTOR Movie In The Works

KOTOR Movie In The Works
Started by: Lucius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Why the Star Wars fan base is a toxic vile thing. No faith in Disney despite an idea of something exciting. Disgusted with the boo birds.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 12:49 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey, i'm actually excited for it tbh

kotor plot is perfect for a movie, characters are perfect for a movie, i don't like the plot and characters of new sequel trilogy, but i like the direction, the scenes, the visuals, the acting

if they don't mess up the original storyline, it can be legit awesome

Old Post May 27th, 2019 02:09 AM
Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by gold slorg
hey, i'm actually excited for it tbh

kotor plot is perfect for a movie
TV show. It's too long for a movie. It'd be like when they tried to condense Assassin's Creed into a single film. Forgettable and bland. Any game-turned-movie that's loaded with characters and settings, and is set in a fantastical environment, needs proper time to establish and flesh out. A 2-3 hour films just isn't enough, and instead they'd angle it toward lowest common denominator tripe--easy to digest cliches and references to the original trilogy.

It's gonna be a rushed, jumbled mess.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

might work as a trilogy as it worked for the OT

but yeah Disney will probably cram it all into one film, it will bomb, and they'll just blame the source material/fans/anything but them...wait maybe Im confusing Disney with Warner bros

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Give it a couple years, Disney will buy them too.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hey, maybe we'll get some decent post-2008 DC films out of the deal thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 27th, 2019 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hey, maybe they'll stop making so many f*kcing superhero media thumb up
I saw some typos in your post, fixed them for you.

Old Post May 29th, 2019 04:44 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I just want an acceptable superman film. is that too much to ask? sad

Old Post May 29th, 2019 05:28 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I just want an acceptable superman film. is that too much to ask? sad
Did your copies of Superman I and II get deleted from the archive memory? Only a Jedi could do something like that...

Stannis!

Old Post May 29th, 2019 08:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh right, that time superman tortured and murdered zod after rendering him permanently harmless. totally accurate to the character thumb up

Old Post May 29th, 2019 11:29 PM
Darth Thor

oh right, that time superman tortured and murdered zod after rendering him permanently harmless. totally accurate to the character thumb up

Lol so true.

MOS Superman was actually really nice to Zod in comparison.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 01:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's almost like Superman is just kinda... lame on screen.

Old Post May 30th, 2019 04:48 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it doesn't have to stay that way!

Old Post May 30th, 2019 10:55 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

This is the way it has been for millions of years.

Old Post May 31st, 2019 11:16 PM
Lucius
Unknown

quote:
Whatabout the one in 2015 about the Paris Climate Talks?

Holy shit I actually did. What a dummy I was making a political thread.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 02:29 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

On this forum of all places... for shame not knowing better.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 03:01 AM