KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 2845 2846 [2847] 2848 2849 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

But watching Darth Vader butcher people with his lightsaber is what Star Wars is all about. It's what made him so iconic in the first place. Just f*cking slicing people up... classic Star Wars. Definitely wasn't pandering to the infantile, mindless schlubs who like splosions and people getting f*cing hacked to pieces. Definitely wasn't that.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2019 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

easy now...eeeasy. it's over now, remember? rogue one can't hurt you anymore.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 01:56 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i did come very close to falling asleep when i saw it. and yet i regret not seeing solo in the theater, not that it was good.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2019 01:57 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

I honestly found rogue 1 to be decent/watchable. Solo was ok until that stupid ****ing ending

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Aug 9th, 2019 01:50 PM
Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

None of these Disney movies have been rewatchable. They've been straight, middle of the road quality. And for Star Wars that's not a good thing. The prequels are infinitely worse movies, but boy howdy do I love revisiting them every now and then. The Disneys are just so... milquetoast by comparison.

I hope Rise of Squawker is either PT-style awful, or so underwhelming that it kills this franchise for the next 15 years.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

To me, the Disney movies have lacked that "magic." I did really enjoy Solo. That's about it.

I know the ST wasn't about the big three and is supposed to be a passing of the torch, but I don't think they could have mishandled these characters and their lack of interaction with one another any more. All of them were wasted. Harrison Ford was great in TFA, but his death was lackluster and should have came in either TLJ or TROS.

And also, I feel absolutely no hook to get me excited for Episode 9. There is pretty much zero cliffhanger or story that makes me itching to go see how it all ends. It's like Episode 9 can pretty much be whatever it wants to be.

I like George.

Last edited by Sith Master X on Aug 11th, 2019 at 04:12 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2019 04:10 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'm totally onboard with the shlock time travel plot that Mike and Rich came up with:

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 12:26 AM
CaveDude33211

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
But watching Darth Vader butcher people with his lightsaber is what Star Wars is all about. It's what made him so iconic in the first place. Just f*cking slicing people up... classic Star Wars. Definitely wasn't pandering to the infantile, mindless schlubs who like splosions and people getting f*cing hacked to pieces. Definitely wasn't that.

Wait, that was actually a great scene. big grin

Jesus Christ, I spontaneously-ejaculated everywhere while Vader was murdering people.

The final 5 minutes of Rogue One is Oscar-worthy.

- If Disney got the guy who directed Rogue One to direct all their Star Wars movies - they wouldn't be in this mess.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2019 10:27 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

rogue one was rubbish. pretty much every star wars film since TPM was rubbish, imho. "why TPM and not RotJ" someone else might ask? because at least TPM was a solid standalone film. and didn't require its predecessor trilogy/material as a plot-crutch. sure there were boring pod races and "yippie", and annoying cartoon rabbit...but i confidently feel that it could have been a success on it's own, in an alternate universe where no original trilogy existed and ep1 was indeed the first episode. everything after would have flopped in it's respective stand-alone film alt-universe, horribly

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 02:06 PM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

The Moto Dork

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 01:24 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oy vey

Old Post Aug 26th, 2019 02:38 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
rogue one was rubbish. pretty much every star wars film since TPM was rubbish, imho. "why TPM and not RotJ" someone else might ask? because at least TPM was a solid standalone film. and didn't require its predecessor trilogy/material as a plot-crutch. sure there were boring pod races and "yippie", and annoying cartoon rabbit...but i confidently feel that it could have been a success on it's own, in an alternate universe where no original trilogy existed and ep1 was indeed the first episode. everything after would have flopped in it's respective stand-alone film alt-universe, horribly
I mean... if you also take away everything that required the OT in order to recognize. With bland writing, wooden acting, boring pacing, and nothing feeling like it matters... the only thing TPM has going for it is its visual and storyboard similarities to the OT (Jedi, lightsabers, Obi-Wan, etc.). Remove them and change little else and you wind up with alternate 1999's sci-fi flop.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 01:10 AM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

So, I'm just wondering...

Did anyone ever find out what happened to Ken Benobi? Maybe we have covered this in the past, but as I recall, he just disappeared from the message board and nobody knew what happened.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2019 12:02 AM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 08:24 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

I repudiate all of this.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

Glad this place makes as much sense as ever.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Nov 21st, 2019 01:33 PM
Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 01:31 AM
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by ash007
Glad this place makes as much sense as ever.

Always.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:14 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't know you guys were still around...

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2020 07:46 AM
Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

Glad to see this place is still around! Figured I'd pop in for my bi-yearly visit.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2020 07:27 PM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote