KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Deathbattle disagreements

Deathbattle disagreements
Started by: sacred108

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I forgot how much I liked yu yu hakashu

Old Post Sep 25th, 2019 09:12 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Now that I watched the death battle too, agree. Of course, Hiei was back when edgelord characters were actually cool and not oversaturated like they kinda are now. With the 3rd eye magic too, Tien from Dragon Ball wishes he was half as badass in that regard... And Hiei became an S class demon by the end of the series? Must've forgot, but with that established, he's certainly no joke if he could still keep up with Yusuke.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 03:02 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I remember him and one of the three emperors got together, so hes got that going for him as well

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 03:19 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Sasuke would beat Hiei's ass btw.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 03:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Okay, this one was awesome.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 11:56 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Awesome fight, disagree on the outcome.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 02:27 AM
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Now that I watched the death battle too, agree. Of course, Hiei was back when edgelord characters were actually cool and not oversaturated like they kinda are now. With the 3rd eye magic too, Tien from Dragon Ball wishes he was half as badass in that regard... And Hiei became an S class demon by the end of the series? Must've forgot, but with that established, he's certainly no joke if he could still keep up with Yusuke.

Yeah, him and Kurama made S class.

And Neme is right, unfortunately. Mountain busting is a big deal in YYH, but mid tier level stuff in Naruto.

I'd still write Luffy beating his ass anyways, just on principle.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 02:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Having just watched/rewatched the final season of Yu Yu Hakusho, yeah, I can see now that Hiei wasn't all that he was hyped up to be in the Death Battle, cool as the fight with him and Mukuro was, but he still lost. Kurama's final fight might've been the sweetest, apart from Yusuke.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 09:13 PM