KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (306): « First ... « 304 305 [306]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

The only feuds I care about, are Styles/Joe, Bryan/Miz, Becky/Charlotte and Triple H/Taker........and Enimen/MGK

I am sorry but I can't stand The Shield and this agenda. In my opinion, it feels as if This stable is being brought back again to try and get one man over and that is, of course Roman Reigns. It's not going to work and turning Strowman heel, really pissed me off with this whole agenda.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 05:54 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Evolution, the upcoming all-female event, should have been called WWE Ladies Night, or my own personal favourite, Dresslemania, gave me a chuckle that.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2018 12:50 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Opulence

Evolution was really, really, really good. Three top-drawer matches, and even the less-good ones like the tag match and the battle royale, had entertaining moments. Watching that Becky v Charlotte match, it's one of the few times I've felt like the promise of those great NXT matches was finally bearing fruit.

I know WWE will talk about how great they are, and pat themselves on the back for how progressive theyre being, but after last night? Shit, they deserve it.

Now we just have to wait and see what a shitshow the Crown Jewel is going to be. John Cena won't be there. Roman is out for the foreseeable future, and apparently Daniel Bryan isn't going if you believe the rumour mill.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 12:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

I liked evolution, there were some sloppy moments that looked bad, sasha banks botch was so bad, but overall it was really good. charlotte vs becky was great, and shayna baizler looks so intense, she would be a great opponent for ronda someday.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2018 12:08 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

Anyone watching crown jewel? These Saudi shows feel real weird, politics and murder aside, the lounge chairs and important people in front row don't seem to care about the show at all

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2018 04:58 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Opulence

I watched it... And I was enjoying it. I was really surprised, in a good way, by the early results in the World Cup. Then... Shit just fell apart at the final. Then that awful Universal Title "match" happened, and after that, the main event. Shawn Michaels didn't look like a man in his fifties for most of it, but Kane... Jesus, the guy needs to retire. The match in general would have benefitted from a younger guy on either team to do most of the heavy lifting, as it kind of plodded along til the end I thought.

Poor HHH being injured though. Ouch.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2018 02:44 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

I really liked TLC, I've just watched the Daniel Bryan Vs aj styles match from it again cause it was so good, and I never rewatch WWE unless it's stuff I grew up watching from attitude era days. Loving the new Daniel Bryan.

Also on raw the other week Seth Rollins cut a promo on baron Corbin saying he was a terrible general manager and actually brought up the fact that raw hit all time low viewing ratings, it was aimed at Corbin but might as well have been at Vince.

And so last week Vince, Stephanie, triple h and Shane all came out to announce they were taking over raw, and there's gonna be a bunch of nxt call ups. The guys they chose, Lars Sullivan, heavy machinery, ec3 and three others I can't remember. They seem like good picks cause nxt will be fine without them and they might be better off on main roster. Will be interesting to see what it'll be like in build to wrestlemania.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 01:16 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Velveteen Dream needs to come over from NXT I think. Shayna too.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 21st, 2018 02:43 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Opulence

If the rumours are true, then there's a chance that WWE could come out of Wrestlemania without Brock. On top of Dean Ambrose leaving and Roman Reigns on the shelf for the foreseeable future, you would think that would be the time to push some of the existing guys to the top of the card. Guys like Joe, Miz, Finn and Dolph have all shown that they can hang in the ring with the top guys, and they're all good with the mic.

Hell, if they stopped dropping the ball when it comes to Rusev, he could still be one of their top guys.

Also really, really glad to see Bryan finally showing us just how great a WWE Champion he can be. It's been a long time coming, but it's so good.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2019 11:49 AM
Putinbot1
Nak Mauy Farang

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
Anyone watching crown jewel? These Saudi shows feel real weird, politics and murder aside, the lounge chairs and important people in front row don't seem to care about the show at all
Ha I've been sitting next to important Saudis in meetings and they suddenly decide the Turkish coffee is shit and the whole meeting is derailed. Most of them are lovely really lol.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2019 11:35 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Does Golddust still wrestle?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2019 08:48 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Opulence

Occasionally, though he has been injured for a while. He's in amazing shape for a man his age.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 07:15 AM
Senor Cage

I guess there is no more 90's wrestlers that wrestle full time anymore. Rumor has it, Undetaker is retired (probably wrestle occasionally, too), now Golddust, and now Kurt Angle is rumored to leave.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2019 11:55 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Opulence

Depends on what you mean by full-time. No other promotion has the workload that WWE has. The Hardys are still going. Undertaker seems happy doing his one match a year thing, so I'm not sure if he's giving up just yet. K-Kwik/R-Truth is still going relatively strong in WWE; he's the current US champion. Outside of them... Eh. Jericho is still wrestling, though he's in AEW now.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 07:27 PM
Senor Cage

I thought the Hardy Bros retired.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...retirement/amp/

One Match a year isnt full time. Undertakers contract is supposedly up.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 07:54 PM
-Pr-
Opulence

Matt Hardy came back on Smackdown just this week after some time off, and Jeff has been wrestling pretty regularly, even on PPVs this last while.

I didn't say Taker was full time, just that he was still wrestling.

The Force shall free me.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 08:10 PM
ShoutMan

Kane, Undertaker and other big wrestlers gone looks bad for WWE

Braun Stowman and Roman Reigns are the only good match now.

Old Post Yesterday 07:46 PM
ShoutMan is currently offline Click here to Send ShoutMan a Private Message Find more posts by ShoutMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote