KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 36 37 [38]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
Carver's Advisor

Were you the one who asked Gage if Juggernaut was trying to actually push Hulk back or if it was just a strength contest when they grappled?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I've debated (on here and other boards) many times about the context of this fight. Many believe that Juggernaut was using his unstoppability enchantment and the Hulk slowed him to a crawl (some believe he stopped him). I've always believed that it was purely a test of strength and I was proven correct. Thanks to my friend who goes by Cain Marko on his fan site, The writer of the WWH/ X-Men books Christos Gage confirms that it was indeed a test of strength and the Juggernaut matched (and even surpassed) the strongest Hulk to date.

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...mp;postcount=36

Old Post Feb 10th, 2020 07:27 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vendel
Unstoppable

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Were you the one who asked Gage if Juggernaut was trying to actually push Hulk back or if it was just a strength contest when they grappled?

I am not Cain Marko who used to run the Juggernaut site. But I was involved with those discussions.

I was also involved on CBR in discussions with the the guy who wrote Thunderbolts. They did not go as well. Ha.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2020 12:42 AM
Vendel is currently offline Click here to Send Vendel a Private Message Find more posts by Vendel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

Wait, when did the ruby of Cytorrak get destroyed? That last I saw Cain was pal'ing around with the Punisher Kill Krew.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2020 07:17 PM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote