KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vadar

Who wins in an all out fight
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vadar Prime 3 18.75%
Luke Prime 13 81.25%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vadar
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vadar

Luke Skywalker: The Mandelorian

Vs

Rogue One Darth Vadar

I picked these two because these were probably the best showings for both characters in all of SW in their prime, brief but very powerful showings.

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 04:10 PM
Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 19th, 2020 04:12 PM
Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Re: Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vadar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Luke Skywalker: The Mandelorian

Vs

Rogue One Darth Vadar

I picked these two because these were probably the best showings for both characters in all of SW in their prime, brief but very powerful showings.

Who wins?

Luke easily I think. Vader was taking on random fodder while Luke was destroying Dark Troopers

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 12:14 AM
Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Luke should be better by 9 ABY. He was already stated to be Vader’s equal as of rotj

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 12:49 AM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair badas could have done the same thing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 02:03 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I would say Vader because of the fact he was working in tighter quarters I think.

Though I can possibly go with Luke if persuaded.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 02:38 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Luke's showing is vastly more impressive from a feats standpoint due to what he was fighting.

Vader's scene was still the cooler scene overall though, what with the music and him slaughtering good guys versus Luke cutting down machines.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 06:02 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Like feat was more impressive but I don’t doubt Vader could easily accomplish the same feat.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 08:12 AM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Luke should be better by 9 ABY. He was already stated to be Vader’s equal as of rotj

Yeah but its a stupid quote which makes Luke too much like Rey.

Mandalorian Luke on the other hand, can be pitted against any top tier without any logic gymnastics.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 08:17 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If we're talking about which showing was superior in terms of feats, then Luke's by far. Vader killed ~12 fodder Rebel troops in the corridor. Luke casually raped something like 30 Dark Troopers(which are presumably among the most advanced/elite droids ever constructed.)

If we're just talking about which showing was more badass overall, however, then probably Vader's... Though Luke's is definitely right there with it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdad76
dad

it should be luke but darth could get stronger with better technology

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Superdad76 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdad76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Luke. He was already Vader's equal in ROTJ. Now he's got 5 years of more experience and growth.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 08:14 PM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

As for which scene was better: I’m a huge Vader fan and as much as I loved his hallway scene in Rogue One, I have to say that Luke’s scene in Mandalorian was even better. The build up, the music, the dark troopers, everything was amazing.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 09:15 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^thumb up

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 10:13 PM
Scizard

Thought Luke's hallway scene was kinda meh compared to Vader's/Mauls ngl, Luke is probably the superior combatant by 9ABY though.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2020 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It was way cooler than Maul’s. Vader’s was more interesting though.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2020 12:44 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

I dunno man, the choregraphy just felt very meh to me, didn't have that little effort vibes all the way through like Vader/Maul did.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2020 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scizard

I'm guessing we're gonna be getting more hallway scenes now though lol. It'll be fun to rank them all as time goes on, for now:

Vader
Maul
Luke

Old Post Dec 21st, 2020 01:56 AM
Zenwolf

Maul's was kinda dumb honestly in the way it played out.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2020 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Luke's is more badass because fought tougher opponents and it had better build up.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2020 06:17 AM
Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote