KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Death Star or Star Forge?

Which was a bigger threat to the galaxy?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Death Star 12 33.33%
Star Forge 24 66.67%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Death Star or Star Forge?
Started by: Morgoths_Wrath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morgoths_Wrath

Shocked Death Star or Star Forge?

I'm gonna have to go with the Star Forge, I mean sure the Death Star could destroy a planet...but the Star Forge created an endless supply of ships and was the very fuel any great galactic fleet. Whoever used it had a limitless fleet at their disposal...and the fact that the Sith were in control of that station makes it a bigger threat then the Death Star, if not the biggest threat the galaxy's ever faced. Well, I'm not bringing the Sun Crusher into this b/c that’s pretty damn impressive to be able to destroy an entire system, the Death Star would seem insignificant compared to it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Um, never heard of the Star Forge. Where can I read about it, and what does it actualy do? I was going to sugest the Sun Crusher untill I saw that u had allready thought of it. So why can't u add ot to the poll, it's got my vote.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

The Star Forge was in the game Knights of the Old Republic, and you can get more info on it at the starwars.com databank

http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/starforge/

or just do a search i'm sure something will come up. And as for the Sun Crusher, if i put that in the poll there wouldnt be any votes for the Death Star (I'm assuming). I made this poll to be pretty much a one-or-the-other type of deal.

Last edited by Morgoths_Wrath on Sep 12th, 2004 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:37 PM
Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Ok. I am planing on getting the game so I will probably get some more knowledge on it.

And by the way. What was The Eye of Palpatine? I read about it in the NJO books.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

star forge pwns :-p

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 02:49 AM
Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I just finished KOTOR, and I must say that the Star forge is way better then the Death Star.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 06:21 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Got to go with the Star Forge. It could overwhelm the Death Star with ships

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:03 AM
Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Deathstar could blast the forge away...

Even the crippled fleet of the old republic managed to fight against it for some time...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Good point. But with enough ships around it the Death Star wouldn't be able to reach it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 11:24 AM
Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

yea he has a point but for who can't see the picture here it is

Attachment: eu_bg.jpg
This has been downloaded 161 time(s).

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

There is one big drawback with the Death star. It can only be at one place at a time, while the Star Forge can send it's ships whereever it wants.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2004 05:50 PM
Xanatos
Pop Corn

um............As crazy as it sounds the death star can not only move it can do lightspeed.

I dont care what any one says Inutaishou is the best Inuyasha charachter followed by Sesshomaru.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Xanatos a Private Message Find more posts by Xanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morgoths_Wrath

Most impressive...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2004 03:39 AM
darthbabb
radical thinker

anything mentioned in the star wars games is jus stupid to me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:04 PM
Click here to Send darthbabb a Private Message Find more posts by darthbabb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Why is that so?
And the Star Forge was much more then just mentioned. It was shown, and used to it's full.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 09:08 PM
darthbabb
radical thinker

because lucas usually has nothing to do with them, thats why just what i think though.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 12:08 AM
Click here to Send darthbabb a Private Message Find more posts by darthbabb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Well that's how it is with all EU.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2004 04:05 AM
darthbabb
radical thinker

Not true he does approve some of it and i just dislike the games everything else eu rocks!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 01:20 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Star forge... DUH!

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthbabb
Not true he does approve some of it and i just dislike the games everything else eu rocks!!!!!!!
I hope you are discluding NJO from your ROCKS statement.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2005 07:35 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote