KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » ]Change Any Character[

]Change Any Character[
Started by: HarmoNiC FLo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Arrow ]Change Any Character[

Heres my idea:
:Crosses fingers and hopes this becomes popular:

You can change anything about ANY character in any comic company. Bring back tha dead, add more power, take away some power, create/delete boundaries, change lifestyle, add history, etc.

However, it can't be too drastic like Super-Man taking Living Tribunal's place...but hey if people in tha forum like it, i wont see anythin wrong with it wink .

I am also making a thread in tha "Versus Forum" that will put your version of a character against someone elses. it will be titled "Custom VS Custom". Heres a link : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...156#post2595156 . I've provided a link in both threads for easy access smokin'

So if you wana give Spider-Man, Wolverine's claws...go right ahead.

Have fun peepz.

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:54 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'd like Wonder Man to be stronger. He's class 90 or so, but just go ahead and do it, make him 100+ and give him energy channeling for blasts. Since he's made of ionic energy, give him super speed, he can not quite teleport, but just surge his energies and move very very fast, nothing more than superman zooming about subsonically in the sky, but since Wondy's made of energy, they could give it a nice visual effect.

Bring Scarlet Spider back! Have the New Invaders sell 1 million copies, and put Christopher Priest on Avengers. Radical enough?!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:05 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Sounds like a good idea Scarlet...hey i'm not in charge of your imagination though, hehe. you can do as you like as long as its not incredibly drastic [unless people like it, of course].

Once someone makes their addition to their character, and you're confident enough to pit yours against theirs...go right ahead and tell em how bad Wonder Man would whoop their ass.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:12 AM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

I of course have my own character.

I wana ["figures.." lol] bring back Nate Grey. he was dispersed into every living thing in tha world to keep tha harvestors from consuming our planet. lets just say as my friend Nathaniel said, we bring him back to his solid form.

Since he wasn't really dead, he's come back as an even more powerfull mutant. knowing more about tha world than anyone since he's seen so much being a part of every organism. he has become a genius at understanding. also, with his knowledge he has tremendous control over his powers.

It's like he was woken up from an extremely long period of hybernation. well rested beyong imagination. He is aged to his full potential and control and thanks to tha tattoo that prevents his aging virus from killing him...Nate Grey's life currently has no worries and ALL possibilities.

He's gona get pretty cocky...unless someone steps up to tha plate. evil face

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:22 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I'd like to see him come back too. In an hour of dire need, his consciousness reawakens and he borrows a molecule from ever living thing to reform himself or something like that. If I did it, I'd make it so he's living psionic energy using the borrowed molecules to shape a physical form, however not returning to human. He has to concentrate to keep himself in a "human" looking state. Before he realizes his true potential as conscious psionic energy, he'll be worried about keeping himself together, but then later on he'll just disperse his "body" at will and other cool shit. That's if I did it. I do weird shit. Your idea's great though.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 01:47 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I want Ben Reilly back, and I'd have it so a couple things never happened- there was never any question he was the original; he didn't settle in NY but moved on, kept travelling. He'd have started to develop powers beyond Peter's because the Jackal tweaked his genes; he'd be stronger, more agile. I don't know, it's not a major change, just what I would have like to see happen. He'd have a recurring supporting role and he and Peter would be brotherly but also a bit uncomfortable with questions about how much right does Ben have to their shared history...and Peter's current role. Sibling rivalry, kind of, held in check by morals and mutual respect, but prone to tension. I liked that dynamic in a supporting chactor; it was unique. Trying to leverage Ben in as a Spidey replacement actually did BOTH charactors a disservice, and the fans, IMO. The appeal for me was in the addition, producing a larger complexity, not a substitution producing... well, nothing new. They would have used Ben as being, essentially, young Peter, not a charactor with a separate rich nature of his own...
Sorry, I know it's old hat, but I miss him...I had to vent, I thought this was the most appropriate thread I've seen for this rant?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 07:05 AM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i would like that they started writing magneto at a god level, just like they´ve done with cable

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 12:16 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Yea, i also would like to see Ben Reilly return. it added spice to spider-man. and when he took role of spider-man...his suit was so much cooler looking compared to original spidey's suit. and that whole blonde hair thing was just refreshing to see in spider-man.

A God-like magneto huh? sounds cool as hell. you should put his powers and how hes at God level. if so i think our characters could go head to head. wink

Lol, scarlet we all think differently. Him focusing to keep himself in a physical form might be a disadvantage...or maybe an advantage, nevertheless..good idea.

Maybe it'd be cool to see a rebirth of Onslaught as villian much like a new apocalypse? that'd be tha ultimate badass.

Last edited by HarmoNiC FLo on Oct 23rd, 2004 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 03:38 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

quote:
Lol, scarlet we all think differently. Him focusing to keep himself in a physical form might be a disadvantage...or maybe an advantage, nevertheless..good idea.

I wanted it as a disadvantage to start, he's concentrating on keeping his physical form together, but then later finds out that he's really transcended the need for a physical body, so he controls it simply to better interact with humans. In battle he'd let it deconstruct and control it like a maleable physical weapon.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 04:03 PM
Magee

One thing ive always wanted to see was a Gl have some phsycic ability, teleknesis, read peoples minds. It could incredibly enhance the rings powers and make him a much more powerful character.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:28 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic_Beings
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate how the dumb DC comic fans try to say that Marvel has bad stories. They expecially bash the Ben Rielly/Scarlet Spider saga, saying its the worst writing ever.
Everyone knows taht they are just angry deep inside over the crappy storylines DC has come up with over the years. All that religeous stuff is dumb. Marvel is far superior in my mind.

If I could change something, it would be that Zeus has his own monthy comic book, and that Apocalypse and Pip the troll would have their own limited miniseries. Also, I would have the West Coast Avengers have their own monthly comic again. Also, the return of What If...? monthly comics.

Regarding to the Marvel storyline, the one thing I would add/change would be that suddenly over a million sentinels come up and start killing everyone on the planet, and it would happen in the real Marvel world, not some alternative future. Loads of heroes would die, and it would be a huge change for all of Marvel.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:42 PM
Cosmic_Beings is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic_Beings a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic_Beings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

first of all a million sentinels would have their asses handed to them by most marvel characters,

second, why are u guys fighting over this? both stables have great writers and artists, ive never considered one to be superior or inferior to the other, i dont think its fair because so many writers/artists have worked at both.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

Well i meant change one character...i dont really agree with killing off a bunch of heros....maybe a huge threat that brings heros closer would be nice.

But your idea is your idea, nevertheless.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2004 05:57 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

All the Avengers leave...I don't know, they go to IHOP, but don't have any money and they ate a lot, so they're stuck washing dishes for awhile.

So the New Avengers will be:
U.S.Agent
War Machine
Red Norvell
Ant-Man II
Yellowjacket II
White Tiger III
Spider-Woman II

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 03:53 PM
Light

I would like to see Silver Surfer made stronger

If SS were to turn himself fully over to Galactus will fully, in that his spirit and his essence belongs to Galactus forever and is his to do with as he chooses, then Galactus could re mold reshape SS as he See's fit and perhaps even make SS like a son like figure of his own giving him great portions of his own power and potential perhaps even allowing SS full unlimited access to his core which is the cosmic essence, force. Imagine SS as like one with Galactus, both of the same mind SS driven purely by Galactus will.

These are all possibilities that could happen

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:46 AM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Light
I would like to see Silver Surfer made stronger

If SS were to turn himself fully over to Galactus will fully, in that his spirit and his essence belongs to Galactus forever and is his to do with as he chooses, then Galactus could re mold reshape SS as he See's fit and perhaps even make SS like a son like figure of his own giving him great portions of his own power and potential perhaps even allowing SS full unlimited access to his core which is the cosmic essence, force. Imagine SS as like one with Galactus, both of the same mind SS driven purely by Galactus will.

These are all possibilities that could happen

don´t like the idea of surfer being galactus biach

Last edited by Loot on Oct 31st, 2004 at 11:47 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:44 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i wouldn´t change anything on spiderman, but he could use the help of a vibranium suit, just like black panther.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:45 AM