KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » "I Need Your Help Son" - I hope this isn't literal

"I Need Your Help Son" - I hope this isn't literal
Started by: DarkYoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Ok i dont want to bring religion into any of this, but GL wanted Anakin to be concieved from the will of the force. Very much like Jesus was conceived from the will of god. He was put on this earth to bring peace and abolish evil. Since Anakin is the CHOSEN ONE, he had a similar taskyes

we'll have no more of this "palps is anakin's father" giberish!big grin

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:14 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Exactly! lol But yeh--- it seems to be a dream come true for some "fans" messed

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:15 PM
Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

this was confirmed from George himself in the "Mythology Of Star Wars" documentary a few years back, so its complete bullsh!t thank god!wink

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Indeed..... Its not a soap opera for crying out loud messed lol

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Padmé Amidala a Private Message Find more posts by Padmé Amidala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

"Palps: Anakin, I am your father!
Anakin: No you're not...
Palps: Yeh I know, I was just kidding"

HHAHAHA!!! laughing out loud that was funny....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Thanks lol

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:08 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

and im pretty sure that he isnt being literal with this....lol

i think its more of a normal thing to say. hes kinda old, and old people often refer to young men as "son".....it also like some have said, is palps knowing what anakin wants. he never really had a father (other then obi-wan) and hes trying to show anakin the respect that anakin thinks he deserves. a respect he is not getting from the jedi.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Exactly, but people read into things.... You can read into everything if you are looking for it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:18 PM
Cascador

I tried to explain that multiple times to members here...but no it's all Anakin's faultsad

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Obi-Wan says to Luke in Episode IV.. "Rest easy son, you've had a busy day" Again, doesnt mean that Obi-Wan's making hints! lol

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:57 PM
Apexus
Hell's Darkside

Sounds like a job for Jerry Springer if Obi-Wan was Luke's dad. H8 to think what the security guards would do against a pair of sabers lol laughing j/k theres no way Palpatine is Anakins dad. At least i hope not confused

" The Darkside of the Force is a pathway to many abilitys. Some consider to beeee, Un-natural."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
Click here to Send Apexus a Private Message Find more posts by Apexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

No need to hope--- he isnt Anakin's dad, end of story

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:14 PM
lucasfilm
has a hardon

THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING THE WHOLE TIME!! im sure that he was just calling him son just like some old dude does to anyone, but i still think it would be awesome if his father was palatine, THEN IT WOULD BE LIKE 3 GENERATIONS FIGHTING EACHOTEHR AT THE END OF ROTJ..

and taht whole ting about the midichlorians conceiving him.. no! has there been anynone who has actually said.. shmi never even had a partner... she was just pregnat one day..?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:14 PM
Click here to Send lucasfilm a Private Message Find more posts by lucasfilm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

i hope hes not really his father. just a figure of speech like how old people say sonny and stuff like that.

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

palpatine being his father would be absolutely ridiculous and uncreative! Creating parallels is okay, but this would be exagerated! He is conceived by midi-chlorians...The Force created him...that's the end of it...Shmi told the truth, Anakin has no father, that's what George Lucas said too.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:17 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padmé Amidala
The Bride of Cascador

Exactly-- and as I said earlier-- I think Shmi wouldve remembered!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:20 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

why would shmi fall for an old dude like him anyways??

could've of been wild in bed, waving his lightsaber about, but lets not get into detail here!!!!!!!!!!!!!laughing out loudsicksick

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:26 PM
ajrocksteady

Does anyone REALLY think that GL would release a spoiler of that magnitude in the d*mn trailer!? c'mon! Even if it were the case, there is not a chance in Mustafar that in a 1 second clip of the trailer it would be revealed. Get real

One

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:29 PM
Click here to Send ajrocksteady a Private Message Find more posts by ajrocksteady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ajrocksteady
Does anyone REALLY think that GL would release a spoiler of that magnitude in the d*mn trailer!? c'mon! Even if it were the case, there is not a chance in Mustafar that in a 1 second clip of the trailer it would be revealed. Get real

One

good point. closing.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Velcro_Boy
good point. closing.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 09:31 PM