KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs Nomi Sunrider

Exar Kun vs Nomi Sunrider
Started by: chilled monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chilled monkey

Exar Kun vs Nomi Sunrider

Exar is a vastly powerful Sith to be sure, but Nomi is also a powerful Jedi.

How will this go?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:11 PM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I say this one goes to Exar

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:33 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Nomi wasn't that good actually. Or so was the impression I got after reading the TotJ comics. And even if she was good, only Anakin could beat Kun.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:49 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok as much as i hate to say it, kunT has got himself a victory. but Sidious would still wipe the floors with him.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 01:57 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

I'm not so sure. Exar may be better with a lightsabre, but I believe Nomi is quite powerful with the Force. Don't forget she was able to permanently remove Ulic Qel-Droma's Force powers.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 10:33 AM
Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Nomi was good (better than most jedi at the time of the star wars films), but not as good as Exar.

She was a VERY powerful force user. Although I think her daughter was potentially more powerful

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:11 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I'd like it if Nomi won....but er I think she's a goner in this battle

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

She was skilled in 'jedi battle maditation' which allowed her to create illusions of assive ships to misdirect and frighten enemy starships. But in a 1-on-1 battle, Exar would make her his b!tch!!!!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Ah, but remember that battle meditation also allows her to permanently remove a Jedi or Sith's Force ability.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:40 PM
Julie
The Student

true....can't go messing with jedi battle meditation...you can sap the will of your opponents

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Darkstar
Grandmaster of the AFC

nah, Exar would win, Nomi was skilled in the battle meditation. Plus, I don't think she could take Exar's power in the middle of a duel, besides even if she could, she'd be kneeling in her meditation and Exar would walk over and cut her head off. Actually, I am unconvinced she could ever take his power, she took Ulic's because he was unconcenrating and distrought. Exar would be highly controlled, espically in battle. Exar could also use his force lightning or freeze her in place. Kun wins.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2005 10:54 PM
Click here to Send Lord Darkstar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Darkstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I agree blade to blade she's done for poor Nomi

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:09 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

exar

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

yes yes will beat nomi.....

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:16 PM
Fishy

Exar...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

do finish please

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:21 PM
Fishy

Exar kun will beat nomi because he has a better control of the force and is a better duelist... Wouldn't have mind if Nomi would have won, but i don't give her a real chance

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

me too...I just wanted to know your reasoning...this battle isn't even close

Old Post Apr 14th, 2005 08:39 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Kun

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 08:22 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote