KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin Didn't destroy the Jedi's at all, the clones did [Merged]

Anakin Didn't destroy the Jedi's at all, the clones did [Merged]
Started by: Vanquish

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

not even worth thinking about, destroys the saga

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:23 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

First, Mist, at no time did I act like I knew more then everyone. Go read it again ok. It was a thread for disussion, and all I said was I think he forgot who and what the sith stand for. They don't give a shit about eachother, or their futures. You were the one that brought post count up out the blue for some strange reason like that somehow makes me wrong. So I guess the more posts you have, the more correct you are? Interesting theory. Again I have to disagree, but to each his own right. Even the guy you defended says that it has no place in a discussion, which it doesn't.

Secondly:

quote:
What would have happened if Anakin had not been a Sith apprentice and had helped the Jedi in the temple fight off the clones?

Somehow I think things might have turned out differently. Whether he killed many jedi or not, the fact that the "chosen one" abandoned them to death made a big difference! His inaction condemned them to death!

Interesting take, but I tend to disagree. I feel like no matter what Anakin did, or didn't do, the out come would have been exactly the same. I fail to see how Anakin changed anything at all. Palps had a brilliant plan laid out, and he carried that plan out to perfection. Everyone around him were just pawns. It was flawless, Anakin had nothing to do with any of it.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:47 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

And yeah... Anakin did kill several other Jedi in the temple... the scenes just got cut from the theatrical version. They might get put back in for the DVD. He specifically kills Shaak Ti and Cin Drallig. There is some footage in the movie of Anakin in a hologram killing Cin Drallig and his apprentice. Whether we see it happen or not, it is implied that Anakin did kill many of the jedi besides the younglings. wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:00 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanquish

Yup, I haven't disputed that. I just think the clones could have done it just as easy. I just wish Anakin was portrayed as being a lot stronger, and a lot more invaluable to palpy then they did. But the DVD will kick ass, no doubt. There are so many things they cut that really should be in it. Fuk the kids who can't stay awake long enough for the full version, I want to see it all dammit smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:16 AM
Click here to Send Vanquish a Private Message Find more posts by Vanquish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Yeah... that was my biggest complaint with Episode III. It should have been longer. It feels too rushed right now. The temple scenes especially! sad

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:42 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

It did feel very rushed... a lot had to happen in the movie. So it is a good thing the Rebellion scenes were cut...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:46 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I think it would have been nice if there had been more scenes where there was time for reflection on what had happened... kind of like when Anakin is in the temple looking out at Coruscant and Padme looks back at him. Not more bloated dialogue... just quiet scenes that let's the audience realize what has happened. Maybe some more scenes of devastation. A quiet scene where Yoda and Obi-Wan are just thinking about stuff with concerned looks on their faces... that type of thing.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:18 AM
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkYoda
I think it would have been nice if there had been more scenes where there was time for reflection on what had happened... kind of like when Anakin is in the temple looking out at Coruscant and Padme looks back at him. Not more bloated dialogue... just quiet scenes that let's the audience realize what has happened. Maybe some more scenes of devastation. A quiet scene where Yoda and Obi-Wan are just thinking about stuff with concerned looks on their faces... that type of thing.

try not to scare people with your gay ways...F*G

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:45 AM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

It's one thing to bash people in the off topic thread, but it really sucks even more when you pollute the other threads with that crap as well...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:46 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Shut. Up.

i dont see how you could have lasted this long without getting banned.

i dont see why someone would sit on the net dishing out insults and acting like a total tard. but then again, id kinda expect that from a 12yr old.

move on. get lost. leave people alone.

[edit] obviously that wasnt for dodo, but for the tard above him.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:46 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It's one thing to bash people in the off topic thread, but it really sucks even more when you pollute the other threads with that crap as well...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

hey man, I;m directing this shit to Yoda guy.....
people need to know that he's a piece of shit and a pervert.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:50 AM
Paola
Ronin

^ if you have something to tell any KMC forum member, use MSN or something.

This kind of behaviour ain't allowed in KMC

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:43 AM
Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robin Darkside
hey man, I;m directing this shit to Yoda guy.....
people need to know that he's a piece of shit and a pervert.

I was kidding, Dark Yoda, I thought he would find it funny, guess not, now I look like the f*cken idiot

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:47 AM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

If you were kidding you would have shown it somehow... a smilie or a j/k or something. And joking about me being a pervert and liking boys is not something that is funny. That stuff is sick.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:49 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

If you seriously want us to respect you, Robin, just drop it.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:50 AM
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD, its good

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:52 AM
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you were kidding you would have shown it somehow... a smilie or a j/k or something. And joking about me being a pervert and liking boys is not something that is funny. That stuff is sick.

yep, that shit is sick, Dark Yoda, u are not

smile

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:53 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I agree, there really wasn't a helluva lot of time for the characters to just sit back and think about what has happened let alone the audience. Though I think including these small scenes could have been jarring with the fast pace of the rest of the film... Yoda has a nice moment at the end of the film after his duel, but that's it really...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:55 AM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

If you seriously want us to respect you, Robin, just drop it.

Yes just drop it, Robin. And please... learn from the mistakes you have made tonight and don't doom yourself to repeat them. Otherwise the same thing is likely to happen here as well. erm

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 10:59 AM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

I agree, there really wasn't a helluva lot of time for the characters to just sit back and think about what has happened let alone the audience. Though I think including these small scenes could have been jarring with the fast pace of the rest of the film... Yoda has a nice moment at the end of the film after his duel, but that's it really...

Yeah... I forgot about that... moments where they are meditating are very good in my opinion. It makes them seem more real! I wouldn't want it to jar with the fast paced scenes... but kind of like the empty council room scene... more moments of deep reflection with emotional music before and after major dramatic action pieces would have made this movie better. Instead of being a 2 hour movie, it should have been a 2 1/2 hour movie! yes

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 11:07 AM