KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » who fights dooku in episode 3

which one of the charactors below fights dooku
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
anakin skywalker 3 37.50%
yoda 0 0%
mace windu 3 37.50%
obi-wan kenobi 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who fights dooku in episode 3
Started by: darkshadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darkshadow

who fights dooku in episode 3

i been thinking about this since episode 2 and i was wondering who you think is going to fight dooku

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 05:43 AM
Click here to Send darkshadow a Private Message Find more posts by darkshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

someone

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 06:41 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

most money is placed on Anakin and Mace

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:11 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Anikan and Mace or Anikan or Mace?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:42 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dooku vs mace or dooku vs anakin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 10:03 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, seems most likely. Palpatine killing him was the only other real possibility (never really thought a Yoda re-match was likely) but as we hear rumours of him dying near the start of the film, a Jedi's hand is more likely. And with Mace apparently on the defensive in his fight, one imagines it ebing Anakin, which has always been more thematically appropirate (with the whole Apprentice thing)- though Anakin must have DRAMATICALLY improved udring the wars.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i voted mace

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:13 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkshadow

in my opinion is that i think it going to mace because i think anakin at the time wouldn't be able to take dooku because if it was anakin. dooku would win because anakin is reckless and dooku would us that against him. mace would be my choice is that he is a seasoned jedi master.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 03:47 PM
Click here to Send darkshadow a Private Message Find more posts by darkshadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

its not gonna be yoda vs. dooku, that much is for sure. no rematch.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

yeah somewhere it was stated that Yoda wasnt gonna fight at all in EP III, dont know where and it is still a rumor so who knows

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:29 AM
yerssot

the last I heard was that he would fight; but not against dooku
thought it was in one of those hyperspace chats

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 10:46 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

mace vs. dooku. winner? mace!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

no..actaully..mace has to die. so does dooku, though..

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think mace will kill dooku then be overran by battle droids.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2003 07:30 PM
Julie
The Student

actually I was thinking none of the above.......
palpatine might set him up to fail so that Anakin could take his place....or Anakin could fight him as an initiation excercise

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 01:24 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm. could be, jules..

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 06:10 AM
Dexx
wingless

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i think mace will kill dooku then be overran by battle droids.

mace killed by droid?? no, that would be TRULY disappointing. he's too good for that....he deserves a good death

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 02:13 PM
finti

good death??

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 05:57 PM
Dexx
wingless

yes, a duel!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2003 08:19 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

droids...plural, not singular.....picture this: mace bests dooku, but is gravely injured in the process......he then faces numerous super battle droids and goes out in a blaze of glory...just a theory....

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:12 AM