KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Jedi Council

Jedi Council
Started by: cyclopsguy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

what official books?

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:00 AM
Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

And if it's a stupid, pointless subject, I'm sure it'll pop up here, won't it?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

w/e

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Since you had to be a Master to be on the Council, then how was Saesee Tiin a Council member for so many years if Ikotchi's only have a lifespan of about 50 years? He musta been Masterized at 20 or something.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Good point.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freefly
Buzz

okay. pablo-jill is in LOE wink . can't rmb the page but he was chasing grievous together with agen kolar and bultar swan in their jedi starfighters. grievous already had palpatine in his gunboat then, trying to reach the invisible hand. someone care to check it out? what i don't understand is he's definitely not among the surviving jedis in geonosis. mayb james luceno made a mistake confused

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 12:20 PM
Click here to Send freefly a Private Message Find more posts by freefly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
master Drallig

I said it whas in the Clone Wars book, here is another proof !!!

Cin Drallig

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:01 PM
Click here to Send master Drallig a Private Message Find more posts by master Drallig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Clone Wars book? What Clone Wars book? blink

Saesee Tinn could have been made a Master at 30 or so. We only see him for 13 years. no expression

And at any rate, when I write up my short fan fic called 'He Killed...Younglings!' I'm going to have Anakin hack Pablo-Jill/Coleman Kcaj to little tiny pieces.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 05:04 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

Did you know that Master Rancisis had four arms?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 01:13 AM
Click here to Send FistoFan a Private Message Find more posts by FistoFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

I've got a complete list of the Jedi Council members, even before The Phantom Menace.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:50 PM
Click here to Send FistoFan a Private Message Find more posts by FistoFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

During the Mandalorian Wars:
Atris
Zez-Kai-Ell
Kavar
Vrook Lamar
Lonna Vash
Vendar

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:51 PM
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

Before the Phantom Menace:
Tyvokka
Mace Windu
Yoda
Micah Giett
Saesee Tiin
Yaddle
Even Piell
Oppo Rancisis
Adi Gallia
Yarael Poof
Depa Billaba
Eeth Koth

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:54 PM
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

The Phantom Menace:
Same as Before The Phantom Menace, with Plo Koon replacing Tyvokka and Ki-Adi-Mundi replacing Micah Giett.
Tyvokka had been killed during the Stark Hyperspace War, so his padawan Plo Koon replaced him. Micah was killed during an uprising on Yinchor.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:58 PM
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

Attack of the Clones:
Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Shaak Ti(replacing Yaddle), Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallia, Coleman Trebor(replacing Yarael Poof), Depa Billaba, and Eeth Koth.
Yaddle had died saving the population of Mawan. Yarael Poof had sacrificed himself to save Coruscant from the Annoo-Dat terrorist General Ashaar Khorda.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:02 PM
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

Revenge of the Sith:
Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Obi-Wan Kenobi(replacing Depa Billaba), Agen Kolar(replacing Eeth Koth), Anakin Skywalker(replacing Even Piell), Coleman Kcaj(replacing Oppo Rancisis), Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto(replacing Coleman Trebor), and Stass Allie(replacing Adi Gallia).
Coleman Trebor: shot by Jango Fett, Eeth Koth: killed in exploding gunship, Depa Billaba: turned to the dark side, fell into a coma and died, Oppo Rancisis: Killed by Sora Bulq, Even Piell & Adi Gallia: Killed by General Grievous.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:06 PM
padmeXskywalker
DeadMenTellNoTales ARRR

hey guys. i thought that u might b interested. i think i must b the only girl here. oh well. george lucas said he might b doin starwars ep 7, 8, 9.
sounds kewl, huh?

Attachment: hayden.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:31 PM
Click here to Send padmeXskywalker a Private Message Find more posts by padmeXskywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He's not, PXS. All Supershadow nonsense. Sorry.

FistoFan, no need to copy-paste my list.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 05:36 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

I heard somewhere else that he was going to make 7, 8, and 9, but changed his mind.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 06:45 PM
master Drallig

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Clone Wars book? What Clone Wars book? blink

The official Clone wars book that has been specially brought out in Belgium and in Holland, it sais that there is Pablo Jill in the council and it refers how they almost discoverd Palpatine to Sidious and all other
stuff ...

And the 4 lightsabers that Grievous uses is not from very known characters (not from Adi and not from Even), it are from 2 Jedi knights and 2 Padawans (they wanted to stop Grievous to kidnap the chancellor, but they died and Grievous kept there lightsabers)

And did u know that Kit Fisto whas refered as the 2nd best lightsaber fighting Jedi in the order ? And that Grievous almost whas killed by Mace ? And that Stass Allie whas burned to the bone !!!

Cin Drallig

Last edited by master Drallig on Aug 17th, 2005 at 08:34 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:30 PM
Click here to Send master Drallig a Private Message Find more posts by master Drallig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistoFan
Jedi Council Member

If you're talking about these Jedi:
those two Jedi are Roron Corobb and Foul Moudama.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 08:52 PM