KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who is Darth Plagueis, Really?

Who is Darth Plagueis, Really?
Started by: Padawan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

and when was plagueis' dead?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Padawan
Sith Rule The Galaxy!

palpy_666, you may not like the long post but some of us just might.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Padawan a Private Message Find more posts by Padawan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightning_Count

Platapus or whatever his name is, was palpatine's master.....he knew this secret of avoiding coffins and taught palpatine before he got analed in his sleep, or palpatine made it up cuz he knew thats the kinda shit anakin was into hearing.

either way, palpatine got owned by mace!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Lightning_Count a Private Message Find more posts by Lightning_Count Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

i think that Plagueis was really Palps master, just by the looks he had on his face when he was talking about him, but he did lie about Plagueis teaching him to cheat death...cause remeber he DID say, "to cheat death is a power only one has acheived...." and then he says what other people have been saying in here...' but i know if we work together, we can discover, blah blah blah" SO he told anakin that to turn him...which i dont know why Anakin/Vader didnt just cut his ***** ass down after Padme died.

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:59 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by palpy_666
Andeddu, please don't do that. Please don't copy and paste large ass stories. We don't care nor do we wish to read all of that.

Thanks,
The Sith who will kick your ass if you copy and paste big shyt again

What the f**k? I was rather interested, and probably many other people are. Thanks we all learned something today wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 06:06 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Darth Andeddu did not train Darth Plagueis, btw. Andeddu appeared from an ancient holocron, and seemed to be dressed in battle armor from the days of Exar Kun. Of course, then Dooku trashed the holocron and gave Quinlan Vos the lightsaber crystal of the presumably long dead Sith Lord.

At any rate, Plagueis was still alive at some point between 60 BBY and 40 BBY, seeing as Maul was born 54 BBY, and Palpatine trained him behind Plagueis' back when Maul was still a young boy. 32 BBY was TPM...

But yes, the more reliable sources are beginning to point to Plagueis as being the Master to Sidious.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 06:54 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

It is stated in the book that he was Sidious' master and I will stick to that, although that has already been discussed.

Originally posted by LordAndeddu
Evidence gives some reason to believe he may in fact have been King Veruna, leader of the planet Naboo, shortly before Queen Amidala's reign and the events of Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

As for this theory, I think it is a bunch of *cough*. I know it is just another book, but it is stated in one of the journals that King Veruna was beat fair and square by Amidala and afterwards went to work in the wastelands of Naboo, where he remained for mainy years after the election.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Captain REX
But yes, the more reliable sources are beginning to point to Plagueis as being the Master to Sidious.

and thats all that really matters cause the rest of it is EU. smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 06:58 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I read that Veruna vanished, but that's just me. blink

They probably won't elaborate too much on Palpatine's background, like they haven't with Yoda, but it would be interesting.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 07:32 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

2 things wrong here:
1.Andeddu is EU
2. Wasn't Andeddu a contemporary of Xendor (the jedi who created the schism that lead to the founding of the sith)?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by Captain REX
I read that Veruna vanished, but that's just me. blink

They probably won't elaborate too much on Palpatine's background, like they haven't with Yoda, but it would be interesting.

"Once upon a tme king Veruna thought that, too. Now he's farming rocks in the Naboo wastelands." I dunno it is just another book.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:48 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

this thread is going in circles. Aghh

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC_GG

So far all we know is that Plagueis existed a long time ago. If you listen to the commentary on Episode III DVD, maybe you might get some info as to the origins of Plagueis. Im not sure thought but based on what i heard Plagueis did create Anakin. In TPM Shmi said that he has no father. That supports the fact that Plagueis did in fact create Anakin. But what the hell its still a mystery and it always will be.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send MC_GG a Private Message Find more posts by MC_GG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

It doesnt neccesarily mean Plaguies though. It could simply be The Force, as its made out to be, and it makes Anakin a more likely candidate for the Chosen One, which was the only point of TPM.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:50 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Procurator

We should believe only to what Lucas is saying and he says that Plagueis is the master of Sidius and yes he could safe people from death and create life.

Also some people believe that Sidius used what he have learned from Plagueis to keep Vader alive.

I wont be surprised if Plagueis created Anakin by the force so later Anakin would destroy Sidius as it happens, maybe Plagueis predicted everything or who knows.

But imo if you seen the movie and the part where Palpatine tells the legend to Anakin and when he says "He could influence the midi chlorians, to create life'' the way how he looks Anakin by saying this leades me to that he means something about Anakin's creation wink

p.s. Plagueis is a muun
>> http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Plagueis

Last edited by Procurator on Aug 1st, 2011 at 04:36 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2011 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Procurator a Private Message Find more posts by Procurator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

HELLO THREAD FROM 6 YEARS AGO! smile

I like George.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 12:58 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Procurator

Ha! I didn't noticed :P

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2011 02:37 PM
Click here to Send Procurator a Private Message Find more posts by Procurator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ancient...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 03:25 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

There was no need for this fossil to be brought back...

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 03:03 AM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quite.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2011 03:44 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote