KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Star Wars Cantina theme party

Star Wars Cantina theme party
Started by: RuthlessRufus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RuthlessRufus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars Cantina theme party

So, I’m having a theme party for New Years called the Star Wars Cantina. I’m going to copy the look from the movie and everyone is gonna dress in Star Wars costumes. Anyone got any ideas for snacks to serve or drinks (alcoholic or not) to make?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send RuthlessRufus a Private Message Find more posts by RuthlessRufus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

You need to get out more.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 02:17 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

ALOT more...all those brandy's are making you hallucinate.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

They all drink Snakes blood in the Cantina with black coffie

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:23 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Erm.. Should I report this thread? messed

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:40 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talking_Owl
Jesus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
You need to get out more.

Seconded

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 10:31 PM
Click here to Send Talking_Owl a Private Message Find more posts by Talking_Owl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

rufus has bin here longer than most you and he's posted LESS times! i think YOU (and me) are the ones needing to get out more! laughing

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

No no, Talking owls knows these forums quite well and is a veteran sock.

j/k stick out tongue

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RuthlessRufus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I'm a reader, not a poster. Bad Rufus. I do actually have a life, and I want to post more, but alas, time is short. Since you all were no help at all I found my own way of throwing the theme party. I am pretty much just adding food coloring to all the food (that would make sense to have food coloring in). Then I got a list of blue drinks to make from a great online bar site (it's called "thebar"). They have one called a Blue Margarita that is pretty tasty and also looks futuristic. I also found a site with a list of Star Wars drinks, but they just have Star Wars names (like "Death Star"), no interesting ingredients.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 01:26 AM
Click here to Send RuthlessRufus a Private Message Find more posts by RuthlessRufus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mickel

Re: Star Wars Cantina theme party

Ok so were having a party for my dads 60th birthday and we are using the fiesta theme... to save money we are also making our invitations. I got a really cute one but now i need help writing it out. I don't want anything plain like For: When: time: ect... I want something catchy this is what I came up with but im open to new suggestions please help me out..

No time for a Siesta

were having a Fiesta

It's Ben's 60th Birthday

Come salsa the night away!

Saturday Nov 21, 2009

Dinner: 5-7pm Dance 7-?

Place:

The Fernandez Cantina

XXXXX Waltham St.

Los Angeles CA 90058

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 07:53 AM
Click here to Send mickel a Private Message Find more posts by mickel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Fossil.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2011 09:29 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote