KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star by Star

Star by Star
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Star by Star

This is a brief summary of what is to be in the next hardback in the New Jedi Order series.......The Yuuzhan Vong campaign of terror and violence escalates to deadly new heights. They have unleashed a fearsome creature, capable of hunting and killing the galaxy's last hope -- Luke Skywalker's order of Jedi Knights. Leia Organa Solo has been given a terrible ultimatum -- reveal the location of the hidden Jedi base, or watch helplessly as millions of refugee ships are destroyed.
The Jedi strike back with a daring plan crafted by young Anakin Solo -- an elite team of Jedi Knights will allow themselves to be taken into the Yuuzhan Vong fold as prisoners, and from there, they hope to sabotage the invader's plans of conquest. The Solo children -- Anakin, Jacen, and Jaina -- spearhead this dangerous mission, filled with unspeakable risk. Is the vanquishing of a murderous foe worth the temptation of the dark side?.....

wow!!! Well, we know that a major character is going to die, my guess is Leia, look at the cover and you'll see why. It looks as though one of the Solo's will go to the dark side. My guess is Jaina. Afterall, her book is called "Dark Journey" The book comes out in November, I can't wait!

rolling on floor laughing

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 19th, 2001 04:48 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

This one will be set after Conquest 2?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2001 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I think you mean Rebirth, but yes, Star by Star comes out in either October or November. Rebirth comes out the first week of August, and it has already been said we will see the birth of the Luke and Mara baby.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 03:26 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Yeah, I did, I was just being lazy smile and couldn't be bothered to find it. Looks like Star by Star may make it onto my Christams list the.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 05:18 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

They've announced the title of the fourth and second to last hardback, and its Destiny's Road. Who knows, maybe the Jedi finally start winning the war.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jul 8th, 2001 02:45 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Think Luke will ever die? Or will he live as long as Yoda? "When 900 years old you become, look as good, you will not, hmm!!"

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 03:28 AM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think Mark Hamil looks better with age, actually... but I doubt he will look as goid as Yoda at 900...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 11:41 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

When I was little, I thought that Yoda was a 900-year-old human. His ears continued to grow, he shrank, hey, it made sense to a 3-year-old kid!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2001 05:10 PM
Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Luke

Luke's not gonna be 900 years old, but he'll live for awhile, his wife just had a kid, a little baby boy they named Ben.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 12:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

How cute. Aren;t they starting to look a little TOO far ahead, there?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 7th, 2001 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Re: Luke

quote:
Originally posted by JediOasis
Luke's not gonna be 900 years old, but he'll live for awhile, his wife just had a kid, a little baby boy they named Ben.

And they wonder if their is a name shortage in the Star Wars universe...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 08:20 AM
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Too many Anakin's and Ben's, alright. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Aug 9th, 2001 03:45 PM
Ratcat

Han Skywalker, that will be the next one...

Old Post Aug 20th, 2001 07:29 AM
LanceWindu

I can't wait till I get a hold of Rebirth. Also I can't wait to get Star by Star. If you go to walmart.com you can pre-order Star by Star right now. It doesn't even come out till October.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 08:35 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

yeah, Rebirth was excellent, a lot of different things were going on and it had all the main characters, even Lando was back! It leaves you waiting for Star by Star to come soon.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 02:25 PM
Ratcat

I need to pick Rebirth up this weekend.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2001 10:30 PM
LanceWindu

I have to watch a little kid tomorrow and I get payed a few bucks. I'm going to head to Wal-Mart as soon as I can.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2001 05:20 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

4 weeks until Star by Star!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2001 04:15 PM
LanceWindu

Can't wait!!!

Is Star by Star hardcover or paperback?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2001 09:25 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

Its a hardback and over 600 pages!!!

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2001 11:38 PM