KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread

Star Wars Television Show- Official Thread
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
general_lloyd

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:29 PM
Click here to Send general_lloyd a Private Message Find more posts by general_lloyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
general_lloyd

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:30 PM
Click here to Send general_lloyd a Private Message Find more posts by general_lloyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh Kevin...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 10:18 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Oh Kevin...

I think he tries to make a love confession but he can't find the words roll eyes (sarcastic) J/K

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 10:47 PM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I wonder why...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 01:56 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

3 Reasons Star Wars "The TV edition" will destroy my life!

I am starting to think more and more about the Star Wars TV series...and I'm getting a little worried!!

These tv shows are gonna rock. They're gonna be like a hundered mini movies full of cool stuff and cool effects (I'd imagine done with the latest digital filming technology). How cool will that look on kick ass tv?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:10 PM
Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reason #1: Gotta seriously get a new kick-ass tv. Lucas knows exactly where the future of film is heading...And it's about making digital entertainment for kick ass wide-screen TVs and the latest in high tech home entertainment systems...Imagine if they make the episodes in widescreen...Oh my.

Reason #2: Gonna have to buy the DVD TV boxsets. Just thinking that the Lucasfilm gameplan is to pour a lot of money into every one of these episodes, knowing full well they're gonna get it all back by being the best selling TV boxsets of all time. Don't think the tv rights will give them enough return...unless it's all Superbowl commercials or something.

and Reason #3: The sheer time spent probably watching these more than just once. I really hope it's got tons of cool visuals, action, sets, etc...and not a whole lotta love story or anything.

Ok. I'm excited

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 03:23 PM
Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Well, seeing as Vader is just a guy in a costume, its obvious he'll be in it a lot due to no need for big actors (apart from JEJ).

So, "hell yeah it will rock" comes to mind.

But then I realise its Lucas doing it, and he's made three pretty crappy movies on the trot so far.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Well, Ewan McGregor and Ian McDiarmid have expressed their interest in returning for the TV show. It'll probably be pretty good.

I like George.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:24 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Only question is how would Ewan return? Obi-Wan is hiding on Tatooine.

Palpatine returning, though, would probably be a very vital thing.

We can only hope for the best. I will probably watch the TV show despite all corniness.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:32 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Originally posted by Captain REX
Only question is how would Ewan return? Obi-Wan is hiding on Tatooine.

Palpatine returning, though, would probably be a very vital thing.

We can only hope for the best. I will probably watch the TV show despite all corniness.

All of Obi-Wan's scenes will be him and Qui-Gon in Obi-Wans pad.

Qui-Gon: "You learned that ghost trick yet"

Obi-Wan: "No. Go away"

Qui-Gon: "I'm just saying"

Obi-Wan: "Well don't"

Qui-Gon: "How long have you been here now? 2, 3 years?"

Obi-Wan: "7 years."

Qui-Gon: "Man...."

Obi-Wan: "..................."

Qui Gon: "I did it on my first try"

Obi-Wan: "SHUT UP!!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UUUUUUUUUP!"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

I heard Frank Oz wants to come back as Yoda, too... whistle

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:44 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

nothing to lose.
if it rules i'll love it.
if it sucks i'll disown it.
so bring it on smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:08 AM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by PVS
nothing to lose.
if it rules i'll love it.
if it sucks i'll disown it.
so bring it on smile
well i gues you covered the basics. no expression

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:18 AM
Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Subjekt
The beginning of the end.

Didnt HC say he would come back for it?

Thanks to Advent for the Sig!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Darth Subjekt a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Subjekt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

...Why?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

he may remove his mask in a meditation chamber maybe? i'd definatley be interested if Ian's coming backwink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:29 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I thought it wasn't supposed to include any of the main characters, including Vader. I thought it was supposed to be basically about a few characters that they'll just make up and do whatever they want to with. I assume that means "here are like 3 Jedi we made up, here are like 3 Rebel Alliance soldiers, and here are like 4 Imperials, throw in a bunch of guys in stormtrooper armor and we'll just make every episode one of those types of series when they just go to a new place, meet a new guest character, fight the bad guys, everyone leaves, and then we restart again" kind of things.

Who knows.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:21 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Thats what I heard too.
Where are you guys getting all this Ian, Ewan and Hayden comng back stuff. huh Id like to see some linkage on
that.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:31 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Thats what I heard too.
Where are you guys getting all this Ian, Ewan and Hayden comng back stuff. huh Id like to see some linkage on
that.

I've heard them all mention it...doesn't mean they'll get their wishes. The only one I want back is Ian.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:40 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote