KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy

The Battle Bar, Our Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy
Started by: calvs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3287): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
*ahem*

Sorry, besides you, too.

Originally posted by DE Luke
*ahem*Here too,just because I rejoined,doesn't make me a n00b. wink

What the hell's up with rejoining? So you guys got banned and snuck back on? Who did you used to be, DE Luke?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:36 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

First,I didn't get banned,read my other post roll eyes (sarcastic),I left between 04-05 and I lost my password(I also changed my email Address in between those years),so I had to rejoin.And it's been so long I can't even remember.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:53 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

how do u just change your name, like jonathan mark used to be darth revan then veneficus and many more, but his posts would change, like his name and picture would change y' know what i mean?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

How can you forget your username?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:30 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

You get lazy, that's how.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Originally posted by darthsith19
How can you forget your username?
Let's see,back then I had to work on my Masters Degree,work a job to pay my apartment bills,keep up on my homework my professors would assign me.I had very little time to waste back then,I had to remember answers to questions on the tests,and be sure not to fall asleep at work at the same time.I had more important things to remember than a username and password on a forum.And I do have a life outside of a computer, you know.

Last edited by D-FENS on May 25th, 2006 at 04:17 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:07 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I do have a life outside of a computer, you know.

Dont we all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:13 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by Blaxican Style
Dont we all roll eyes (sarcastic)
Yes, but the type of lives we lead is a diffrent matter entirely.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthSaboteur
Yes, but the type of lives we lead is a diffrent matter entirely.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Indeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:35 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

And that's exactly why I have good grammar and spelling. Because of this evil little thing in my life called school. Good thing it's over now.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:37 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:41 AM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

You little wanker.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:45 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You little wanker.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:52 AM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

You can stop saying that now.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:54 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can stop saying that now.

Indeed ... Happy Dance

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:59 AM
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Blaxican, if I manage to make it through tomorrow and we ever meet, you're buying me the tequila. Understood?(This is assuming we meet 20 something years from now)

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:15 AM
calvs
Kommunist

Yep,that was his first username. wink
My second. My First Was calvin44..

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:51 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Blaxican, if I manage to make it through tomorrow and we ever meet, you're buying me the tequila. Understood?(This is assuming we meet 20 something years from now)

Are you in the 0-12 months age group?

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:53 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

What happened to the original Battle of the Bar?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:03 PM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Wiped.

I've been here since 2003-2004. I've been looking at this site since 2002

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:40 PM
Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote