KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!

Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!
Started by: Lucas Sucks!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucas Sucks!

Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!

Heres a Spoiler... I found this on the net and i usually dont believe this things to be true.... but i think this is it and i think its real stuff.... the synopsis of episode 3... it fits with all rumors around.... my review... i was kinda disapointed... but oh well... i liked the vader scene...

here it is
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/plot.html

Heres a pic of grivous from the cartoon series.... i liked more the sketches made by the fans than this design.... looks too boba... I was expecting a more kurosawa thing...
http://www.supershadow.com/pictures...us_episode3.jpg

Last edited by Lucas Sucks! on Oct 31st, 2003 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Except... sigh... it is from Supershadow...

(shakes head sadly)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Except... sigh... it is from Supershadow...

(shakes head sadly)

and?

read it...... as far as I can see.... its like all th spoilers that are coing out... i saw it yesterday.. and today... the force.net revealed more of the things he already said in that synopsis.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Lucas Sucks! a Private Message Find more posts by Lucas Sucks! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

Re: Episode 3 Syponopsis! Grivous pic Spoiler!

what do you guys think?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:30 PM
yerssot

I'm not even going to bother clicking on such a pathetic link

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:32 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
I'm not even going to bother clicking on such a pathetic link

If the info is real when the actual script shows up im going to laugh at your face.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:33 PM
yerssot

go ahead,
he got it from all the other sites and THEN he posts his "exclusive spoilers", quite pathetic
and for the rest, he makes it up as he goes

nono, I should be the one laughing at your face if you think he's a credited person on the web

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:50 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucas Sucks!

i dont know who the hell he is, just read the stuff.... seemed real.... fits with the spoilers.... and it sucks just like the other two precuels...
dont tell me the drawing of Grivous isnt real.... if he drew it... then man... that guy doesnt have a social life at all spending so much time making people on te net believe him..... maybe its not true.... but it seems the right thing....

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:56 PM
yerssot

not difficult to get pics if TFN-members made some

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:59 PM
Lucas Sucks!

I find Yoda fighting Sideus very ridiculous..... Cant they just leave Yoda in peace.... he was so great in TESB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sory, LS, but as is rather obvious if you look around, SS has no credence. So what if some TFN spoilers look similar? They are not all credible either and one normally spills from the other.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Never believe any rumors...or spoilers, maybe remember them in your mind and then when the movie comes out you can be like..."Wow, they were actually right on that part, I commend them."

But 10 to 1 this is just speculation...and SS never gets his 'info' right.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:56 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doohass

Yeah, I agree with Lance. TFN Released more info about him and some pics. But if any of you guys saw the first one, it looks more like Vader than anything. it def. looks like a fan art. They also released another one today. That one looks better but don't believe anything until you see the movie. Remember this is all just for fun, It's not written in stone.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:04 AM
Click here to Send Doohass a Private Message Find more posts by Doohass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

Have you realised though that supershadow's episode 3 plot draft is exactly the same as episode-x's? and that the Grievous sketch and Clone Wars information that he has just posted can be found at toonzone.net - and they have had this Lucas exclusive for weeks!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:05 AM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

And also, am I to be considered a good, personal friend of George Lucas like SS - if I can reveal who are doing the voices in The Clone Wars cartoon?

Well here they are :

Anakin Skywalker: Matt Lucas
Obi-Wan Kenobi: James Arnold Taylor
Yoda: Tom Kane
Supreme Chancellor Palpatine: Nick Jameson
C-3PO: Anthony Daniels
Asajj Ventress: Grey Delisle

SS is full of garbage, DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT HE SAYS. laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:49 AM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I haven't been here long, I hang in the Matrix forum, but it doesn't look like that would be the plot. Nice try though.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:38 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wow, DJS, you are right! You must be Rick McCallum or something!

(giggles)

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:36 PM
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

How about this spoiler from Monday's SS.com

So Qui-Gon Jinn will be in Episode 3 after all? What made Liam Neeson change his mind? (SuperShadow: I briefly met Neeson back when Lucas was filming Episode 1. Neeson gave me his agent’s phone number so I was able to convince Neeson’s agent to allow Neeson to be Qui-Gon in Episode 3 for the fans.)

Hahahahaha, this guy really needs help! laughing

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:39 PM
Lucas Sucks!

Man... i don't know how can people waste their time'me writing a screenplay or writing a synopsis of something that ain't true..... cant he get a life?

anyways.... I really hope that anaking chocking padme at the end as much as her presence in the final fight ain't true.... that would be so lame and predictable... I'm hoping for an interesting twist in the plot in all sorts of way... if not I'm going to be highly disappointed... If i see a tender moment between 3PO and vader or vader crying in the suit I'll burn all my star wars collectibles hahaha can you imagine vader crying?
If they plan to show Yoda Fight.... i hope it isn't with sideus... if they do that.... i hope is not a physical fight.... lets see what happens at the end..

Last edited by Lucas Sucks! on Nov 3rd, 2003 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:42 PM
yodaatemydad

Supershadow is the worse. Don't ever trust that site.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:46 AM
Click here to Send yodaatemydad a Private Message Find more posts by yodaatemydad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote