KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » How could Anakin automatically become a Ghost without training?

How could Anakin automatically become a Ghost without training?
Started by: EjkoUSC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EjkoUSC

How could Anakin automatically become a Ghost without training?

Qui-Gon secretly studied alternate emphasis on the Force so as to be prepared to retain some degree of consciousness after death. Maybe this is what he meant by the Living Force (as opposed to the Force).

Obi-Wan and Yoda spent their entire exile mastering it too.

Anakin simply dies, without Force Ghost training, but maintains his identity in death. How?

My guess is that The Chosen One would naturally have this ability. In essense, an ability to cheat death. This is ironic given Anakin's futile attempt to discover the secret to cheating death, not realizing that he had the ability all along if only he would have nurtured it.

Obviously Qui-Gon tried to communicate with Anakin in Ep II, telling him to stop his attack on the Tuskens but Anakin's anger and ignorance make him insensitive to messages from the afterlife. Yoda's force sensitivity is the next best thing as he picks up on it. And Luke's innocence, force potential, and open-mindedness make him immediately receptive to messages from the netherworld of the force.

Make sense? My guess. And yes this is a IV-VI posting really. Not a prequel question. Dont jump my nuts for it.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:43 AM
Click here to Send EjkoUSC a Private Message Find more posts by EjkoUSC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Jumps his nuts*

Your balls belong to me, now.

Oh and I heard that the ghost thing had to do more with how powerful and one you were with the force.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 08:13 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J.M FcThumbs-Up
Dutch-Master

Re: How could Anakin automatically become a Ghost without training?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EjkoUSC
Qui-Gon secretly studied alternate emphasis on the Force so as to be prepared to retain some degree of consciousness after death. Maybe this is what he meant by the Living Force (as opposed to the Force).

Obi-Wan and Yoda spent their entire exile mastering it too.

Anakin simply dies, without Force Ghost training, but maintains his identity in death. How?

My guess is that The Chosen One would naturally have this ability. In essense, an ability to cheat death. This is ironic given Anakin's futile attempt to discover the secret to cheating death, not realizing that he had the ability all along if only he would have nurtured it.

Obviously Qui-Gon tried to communicate with Anakin in Ep II, telling him to stop his attack on the Tuskens but Anakin's anger and ignorance make him insensitive to messages from the afterlife. Yoda's force sensitivity is the next best thing as he picks up on it. And Luke's innocence, force potential, and open-mindedness make him immediately receptive to messages from the netherworld of the force.

Make sense? My guess. And yes this is a IV-VI posting really. Not a prequel question. Dont jump my nuts for it.

Pretty good!
You´ve got my support for most part.......

Einstein was right about human stupidity!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:05 PM
Click here to Send J.M FcThumbs-Up a Private Message Find more posts by J.M FcThumbs-Up Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

Erm..For some reason i think iv seen this before....Is this Plagirism??

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:11 PM
Click here to Send JediLowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by JediLowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

And not off this site like some other star wars site

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:11 PM
Click here to Send JediLowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by JediLowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Most likely.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:54 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Well you see Anakin was already one with the force so he wouldn't need to train.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:21 AM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

The Dark Side imbued Anakin, I mean... Vader, was already one with the Force?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 04:47 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Lucas later on made up that it required a technique, it used to be that every one outside of the dark side could come back and do whatever they liked. No need for weird theories.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:50 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Tangible God
The Dark Side imbued Anakin, I mean... Vader, was already one with the Force?

Well it did create him...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:49 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smoker Stevens
Marihuana Smuggler

I think Yoda and Ben helped Anakin with showing himself to Luke..
btw Qui-gon's ghost should have been in ROTS...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:25 PM
Click here to Send Smoker Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Smoker Stevens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Originally posted by JediLowbacca
And not off this site like some other star wars site
Supershadow?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:40 PM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i don't think so... his explanation is pretty good... SS's dumb guesses suck...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 08:11 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EjkoUSC

I did not plagiarize anything. A bit of my writings are published over on wikipedia so its possible you're just cross referencing myself with...myself. I've written many a Star Wars theory on many a website over the years. The internets not as vast as you might think guys. Its an incestuous small world. And no doubt someone somewhere out there wonders the same things I have and has come up with similar theories.

And to whomever said its dumb to think about since Lucas merely "changed the rules": then why bother thinking about anything? Lucas is notorious for explaining after the fact that "this is what (he) intended all along". The truth for now is that the force ghost thing is a training all its own. A different emphasis on the force. Remember the Jedi and Sith are just religions. The Force exists with or without these two religions. Think of it as The Force being God. Each religion studies God with a different emphasis. It seems that the Jedi and Sith study the Force in a way that will enable them physically. Moving objects with the mind, combat, etc.

It certainly isnt a Jedi thing to study the afterlife. Perhaps some religion that predated the Jedi. The Whills? I heard that the Whills are supposedly the ones who wrote down the Star Wars saga and convey it to us (in a weird fictional sense). I also heard they predate the Jedi. Lucas seems to never have answered that question. If so, I'd think the Whills would have been the ones who prophesized the Chosen One, not the Jedi. Qui-Gon is obviously more liberal than the other Jedi, and he likes to study other ways of considering the force.

And no, these new thoughts are not plagiarism. I dont appreciate being accused of that. Star Wars is an interesting mythological mess to be honest. We all know Lucas made it up as he went, but whatever. Its only discussion.

And no I dont think Qui-Gon should have appeared in ROTJ. Its Lukes moment. Luke wouldnt even recognize the guy I think.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 01:45 AM
Click here to Send EjkoUSC a Private Message Find more posts by EjkoUSC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by EjkoUSC
Lucas is notorious for explaining after the fact that "this is what (he) intended all along".

I think he just couldn't think of anything else to say... >.<

quote:

And no I dont think Qui-Gon should have appeared in ROTJ. Its Lukes moment. Luke wouldnt even recognize the guy I think.

doubt it. I don't think Luke will be able to recognize him. He doesn't know the guy. all he would think is, 'who in the space are you? :blink"

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 02:16 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EjkoUSC

I mean the only way Luke would recognize Qui-Gon is if Obi-Wan had some pics of the two of them laying around on the beach, bowling, drinking at the bar, the usual

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 03:58 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol and agreed.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 05:06 AM