KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star by Star

Star by Star
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

There is a MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR spoiler over at theforce.net dealing with SbS. Its in one of the forums can't find the leak but you've been warned, the spoiler is massive and may ruin the story like it did for me.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Oct 4th, 2001 10:54 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Lance, this is the third of the five hardbacks.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2001 03:46 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Now I need to come up with the money to buy a hardcover.
They cost to much.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2001 02:43 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I read the spoiler on theforce.net forum, but I'm still holding out a dim hope that it might be wrong. Regardless, I am an avid NJO fan, and will continue to read every book written in the series.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2001 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

i haven't found the spoiler over there. Where exactly would I find it?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 08:08 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I'm not real sure of the link for the force.net, but go to

www.unjoh.com

Go to the forums and you'll see it. The more I think about it, I think its BS, but you can judge for yourself.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2001 10:57 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I bought and read SbS today. I don't want to post what happens, but if you e-mail me a [email protected] I will gladly give you a summary. Either way the book is VERY well written and Troy Denning has surpassed Zahn in my book.

-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 02:32 AM
Julie
The Student

I finished reading SBS a few days ago. It was a very exciting book. Despite its low points, I loved every page of SBS. I can't wait until the next book(s) come out. Troy Denning wrote a book worthy of being a part of Star Wars...I hope that the coming authors produce works just as worthy. If you have not read SBS yet I suggest you go out today and buy it. Believe me....it's worth it!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2001 06:46 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote